• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Sloner, your photo shows you look exactly like I imagined. Nice abs.

Good to see you here.

Now, to respond, do you mean to ask what is the main reason out of the ones I gave? Well I think they combine to the point where AF has more headroom than EU for instance.
In 2009-2010, Africa was in August - 64000. Why should it go faster than usual?

I am really hoping the next VB Africa will jump with Britsimon's predictions. Hopefully, then my interview will be the first week of Sep. Waiting for a year to face the CO can really stretch you physically and mentally. Phheeewww!!
What your cn buddy ? Just a reminder I predicted higer cutoff than simon :)

In 2009-2010, Africa was in August - 64000. Why should it go faster than usual?
Sloner you know for a fact that AF take more visas than other regions!
So up to now there is about half of the visas af quota to be taken that's why AF will see superman jumps ;)

Hi Vladek, what would be your prediction for the cut-off for Egypt in August and September, i can see it is moving really slow.

Well analysis of CEAC data upto 05-03-2014 for AF region shows the following number of processed CNs (Ready, Issued, & AP) :
0 - 10K -- 4,209
10 - 20K -- 3,404
20 - 30K -- 2,612
30 - 40K -- 1, 619
40 - 45,585K -- 451

From the above trend it is clear that the number will decrease even further. I want to agree with Vladek & Britsimon that AF will have a super jump or even become CURRENT. Embassies will struggle to hit the target for AF visa's this year and I suspect other regions will benefit.

Hi Vladek, what would be your prediction for the cut-off for Egypt in August and September, i can see it is moving really slow.

I believe there is hardly cases left from egypt , so egypt will see a super jump as well ! Or will join ethiopias pace ...

Sloner you know for a fact that AF take more visas than other regions!
So up to now there is about half of the visas af quota to be taken that's why AF will see superman jumps ;)
This rule exists when in Europe and Asia from July all "сurrent" There was not competition, they now have.:)

This rule exists when in Europe and Asia from July all "сurrent" There was not competition, they now have.:)
Sloner!
The quotas are already determined for each region, so its not like a race, but incase there is some visas left in one region they will rellocate it to the others...
:p

Damn, so I have to send also the reference letter from my previous employer to be also qualified over COH?
Now I can feel my stress pump up.

You don't send those docs, you take them to the interview.

Regarding education, yes you are running a risk of denial. Some COs have been known to only look at a degree certificate, others have been known to ask for the HS diploma/proof. So, what you need to do is prepare a case based on work experience.

Work experience needs t be at an appropriate level for at least 2 years out of the last 5. The job must be On the onet database as Jobzone 4 or 5 at an SVP of 7 or higher. So - what experience do you have? Feel free to reply by pm if you prefer.

Youtube deleted film with English subtitles. Only need to download torrents.:(
Ok let me try and guess !
The guys is going through the us immigration at the airoport, and he only speaks russian ! So because of that they called the other officier to translate, but than he said something that I can't catch !!!? Tell me what is it ?

Ok let me try and guess !
The guys is going through the us immigration at the airoport, and he only speaks russian ! So because of that they called the other officier to translate, but than he said something that I can't catch !!!? Tell me what is it ?
- The purpose of your visit to the USA?
- What? I do not understand your. :)
- Conference on new computer technologies and software protection.
- How long will your stay in the U.S.? (He came on tour visa.)
- 4 day. Tickets have, a hotel.
Funny that he ended by Russian said. "Вот уроды":D
2)
Then they ask him.
- Lard, apples have?
- Why you?:)
- (woman) You carry with yourselves food, apples, bacon?
- Here it not sell ?
- You do not understand. This quarantine.
-Do you ill ?:D