• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

- The purpose of your visit to the USA?
- What? I do not understand your. :)
- Conference on new computer technologies and software protection.
- How long will your stay in the U.S.? (He came on tour visa.)
- 4 day. Tickets have, a hotel.
Funny that he ended by Russian said. "Вот уроды":D
2)
Then they ask him.
- Lard, apples have?
- Why you?:)
- (woman) You carry with yourselves food, apples, bacon?
- Here it not sell ?
- You do not understand. This quarantine.
-Do you ill ?:D
Hahaha yeah its a quarantine!
Nice one sloner ;)

I can never say sure ! My friend its all a guess, and I base my estimates on previous years.
I will try to guess estimate the 2014 dv quotas, and I will post them here...

Thank you, my friend!

By the way, you are so handsome on your selfie! ;)

Seems like we are aligned. For SA we seem to agree they will get to Veronumberville. To get to Mijoro and Hearty numbers in August would be a bigger stretch.
Going to Veronumberville will be nice. I want to go there!!! After doing all the calculations I've ever learned in my life, after praying all the prayers that I know and kind of losing my mind... :confused: I have decided NOT TO CHECK the next vb!!! I'm kidding!!! Something tells me that we can see current or something as beautiful as that very soon for my region. And if we don't... well... I'm going to be begging for work in the whole world!!!

Going to Veronumberville will be nice. I want to go there!!! After doing all the calculations I've ever learned in my life, after praying all the prayers that I know and kind of losing my mind... :confused: I have decided NOT TO CHECK the next vb!!! I'm kidding!!! Something tells me that we can see current or something as beautiful as that very soon for my region. And if we don't... well... I'm going to be begging for work in the whole world!!!

Veronumberville sounds like a nice place to visit. But I think Id like to visit HeartyMijoroland first.

Guys we all gonna make it :D
I just got this feeling in my heart :)
And I will pay a visit to sloner no matter what and I will take the moderator(skywalker) with hell yaaaa

And I can't put an avatar because I don't know how to do but if I would be able to make it, it would be the oldest avatar of the forum because I'm probably the oldest mum here :D