• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Hi fellas, it is true we've heard from KCC on their first release of the visa bulletin this fiscal year that approximately 140,668 people were randomly selected and So my question is, has anyone actually come across a case number this high high or even close? My guess is that, this high number was actually selected but not all of'em were notified. Maybe kcc needed to make sure there will be enough visa numbers to fill up these winnings before notifying these extremely high cases. I am speaking out of experience, a friend of mine who won for dv 2013 checked his status on may 2012 and saw HAS NOT BEEN... He kept checking and only got notification about may 2013 that he had been selected. Pls Simon, Vladek and all the sharp brains in the forum, what do you guys think?
Hey ROLYBAO.

that figure you just quoted includes derivatives....

Thanks,Kayend , Our number is in August expecting 2nd letter

This is our time ,now is starting the hard part of dream.

CN- 2014AS000104**

Hello Everyone..

We got the 2nd letter......$$$$$$$$$ Huray Huray

CN- 2014AS000104**
2nd Letter - Yes
Police Report - Processing
Medical - Not Yet
Interview - Already scheduled in August
interview Status - Not Yet
POE will be Washington DC

Hello Everyone..

We got the 2nd letter......$$$$$$$$$ Huray Huray

CN- 2014AS000104**
2nd Letter - Yes
Police Report - Processing
Medical - Not Yet
Interview - Already scheduled in August
interview Status - Not Yet
POE will be Washington DC
when is your interview my friend?

Hi guys
I can't understand why people like me get an interview later than others who have a bigger CN.
Simon told me he hasn't explanation for that.
I'm 38k, one of my friend is 39k. We sent our forms at the same time. We are in the same ambassy and he has got his interview scheduled 10 days before me !

Hi guys
I can't understand why people like me get an interview later than others who have a bigger CN.
Simon told me he hasn't explanation for that.
I'm 38k, one of my friend is 39k. We sent our forms at the same time. We are in the same ambassy and he has got his interview scheduled 10 days before me !
The Visa Office groups demand for cases under these dates after the cut off date are entitled: 1st,8th,15th, and 22nd of a month.
that means your friend 39k grouped is different than you 38k, that why we can find high CN interviewed before low CN.

اففففو احنا اولاد بلد نقعد نقوم على كيفنا و فوق رقاب الناس مجرب سيفنا ههههههه اديييلو:D