• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

About Regional quota, here is the part in FAM 42.33 document

"
Using available estimates, the Attorney General must then determine the
population of each of the six regions (excluding the population of any high
admission foreign state) and use those totals to determine the apportionment
of the 55,000 worldwide DV limitations. Quotas for the six regions will be
established.".

Rafikbo76 - do we know what are the current high admission foreign states? If yes, than we could calculate/estimate regional quotas based on the current population data. Am I right?

Rafikbo76 - do we know what are the current high admission foreign states? If yes, than we could calculate/estimate regional quotas based on the current population data. Am I right?

I don't know, but high admission foreign states are countries excluded from the DV. In DV 2015 for example, Nigeria was added to the excluded list. I also Interpreted the paragraph the way you did. I took DV-2013 registred entries file published here http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/DV_Applicant_Entrants_by_Country_2007-2013.pdf
I classified countries by region and calculate percentage based on principal, derivative and all members. Unfortunatly, i didn't find any close numbers to the issued visa numbers in 2013 (except for AF using only derivatives witch doesn't make sense).
I think the part "Using available estimates" is a lot of factors that should be take into account.

Hello.. My CN is 102xx and i am from Nepal..Is there any possibility of getting 2nd Nl.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are saying that 9500 is last for Nepal so, i was worried..And when will they publish next VB, any idea ???
Thank you for the response, Hopefully i l make it.

People are saying that 9500 is last for Nepal so, i was worried.

Those same people were probably saying a month ago that Nepal would go current. They have no idea what is going on and some even berated those that tried to explain the reality. So, you can safely ignore them. I cannot say for sure that you WILL get current, but you have a chance still...

Is there any way to check, whether documents i forwarded to KCC reached or nt?? If there is can you please tell me the way ??

You can email or call them. Calling is faster.
I applied through my wife for the visa. We married after she filled the form of DV & when she filled the form she filled her marital status single as she was not married. And now after getting selected we have send our document as married after she filled the form. We have attached our marriage certificate which shows we married after submission of form. So, will this effect in getting Visa or 2nd NL ??

I applied through my wife for the visa. We married after she filled the form of DV & when she filled the form she filled her marital status single as she was not married. And now after getting selected we have send our document as married after she filled the form. We have attached our marriage certificate which shows we married after submission of form. So, will this effect in getting Visa or 2nd NL ??

You did what you needed to do. KCC need a few weeks to update their records. Once that is done you should both be on the 2NL

People are saying that 9500 is last for Nepal so, i was worried..And when will they publish next VB, any idea ???
We will get the number before kcc release the vb.
So be patient its only 2 weeks left.

We will get the number before kcc release the vb.
So be patient its only 2 weeks left.
i am from nepal my case no. is around As104**. whenever i knew my case no; it makes me so annoying since i won and i dont see any hope to get 2nd letter. if nacara help to additional 200 - 300 visa for sept, will i get chance?

i am from nepal my case no. is around As104**. whenever i knew my case no; it makes me so annoying since i won and i dont see any hope to get 2nd letter. if nacara help to additional 200 - 300 visa for sept, will i get chance?
It depends on the density of the nepaleese cases, for that cn range...
And like simon says the predictions are now over my friends.
Let's wait and see what kcc has decided.
Best of luck

Best of luck
Best of luck

vladek my friend do u have any sources that how many selectees and density in nepal between these cases; 9500 to 11000 ? coz i have many friends whose case no. is above 11000.

vladek my friend do u have any sources that how many selectees and density in nepal between these cases; 9500 to 11000 ? coz i have many friends whose case no. is above 11000.
No, and nobody has it except kcc.
We will know soon how many cases between 8900 and 9500, when the ceac is available.