• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

My self I think, in last year they did relocate the unsued nacara visas!
If we look at iran with 3741 issued visas, 2013 had 53500 global visas. So the 3500 came from nacara. And 2500 were wasted!
So if the same amout is allocated for dv2014 we will see a big suprise at the end :)

Official figures showed 51k issued in 2013.

Vladek I love your analysis,giving hope to us HighCNs deserve commendation.We are still on the boat and shortly we'll disembark in Jesus name.Somebody say AMEN to that.

Ahhh I see what you are thinking.

Personally I think that was a mistake more than planning - hence the "knee jerk" announcement for Iran.
May be not simon :)
Look at ethiopia 2010 dv got 3774 visa!
AF went current but ethiopia was sttoped at 26350 in september...
So may be these last 4 or 5 year the nacara is really back to us, but most of it went to waste ?! Thats why they ''decided'' to over load dv14 ! But it still a screw up :(

May be not simon :)
Look at ethiopia 2010 dv got 3774 visa!
AF went current but ethiopia was sttoped at 26350 in september...
So may be these last 4 or 5 year the nacara is really back to us, but most of it went to waste ?! Thats why they ''decided'' to over load dv14 ! But it still a screw up :(

Yeah - it is possible. The wording in the rules does allow for 7% of available visas, not just issued visas. So - yep - could be as you are saying...

Not yet... But at least I'm not completeley hopeless... I'm really close... With a +125 in the next month, I'll make it, although I want everybody for my region to have a chance...

That's awesome Veronice! Argh I wish I was only 125 spots away. Im 550 away!!! Grrrrr :mad::(

Something tells me you'll make it!!! I think they are saving the "current" for the last month's surprise!!! I think 125 CN in SA is kind of the same number of visas issued as 550 CN in OC :(

I really hope you are current next month Veronice. So few numbers between you and a brand new life!!! You must be biting your nails!

I think you'll make it and I hope you're right about OC. Thank goodness Im a blonde or Id have grey hair by now... :)

Rafik I was thinking the same thing about embassy capacity! I wouldn't be too worried about AF region. There are 40+ countries and up to your number there are 35k CN. If there are around 1000 selectees for every 5k numbers it will mean 7000 selectees to be scheduled. Divide 7000/40=175 select. for every embassy for Sept. Then 175/2= 87.5 CN divided by 20 working days =4.37 CN per day. That is OK in my opinion!!! For the quota if we have idea how many are allocated for every region we could make more accurate predictions. Since we have no idea I am not gonna play that game any more. We have less then 3 weeks to see the final result. One think I can say for sure is that last few years every region benefited from EU not been able to fill their quota. Before 2005 EU was taking more than other regions and around 20k. Before NACARA 25k.
3 weeks guys!!! good luck everyone!!!

Vladek, Simon

I think (or hope i don't know) we should take into account embassies capacity, At this stage countries like Cameroun or Kenya had density around 20/1k, it is clear that the remaining people from second heavy weight countries surpass their embassies capacity that's why I thought of special cut off for those countries in the final month. And if special cut off is imposed for those countries, others will benefit from this.
I wish KCC will take regional quota filling the first priority, otherwise special cut-off for the all region will be the easiest way to go.

I think that you are right.... I am sure that in Algiers they have some delays, I know someone with the CN of 58xxx who got his interview for the 20th of august which is dramatic, that guy sent his forms on time last year,

I saw a dream in last night........ I saw the AS cut off as 17200 ........... I'm lost.................. :((((((((( They will not reach the range of 18xxx.............

I think that you are right.... I am sure that in Algiers they have some delays, I know someone with the CN of 58xxx who got his interview for the 20th of august which is dramatic, that guy sent his forms on time last year,

Very true MalcomX...and I know someone from Uganda who has a CN of 59xxx and their interview is on 31 July in Nairobi...so I guess it makes sense...

I saw a dream in last night........ I saw the AS cut off as 17200 ........... I'm lost.................. :((((((((( They will not reach the range of 18xxx.............

then all you have to do right now is not to open this forum and VB anymore and live your own life like you never won the lottery.. problem solved.

then all you have to do right now is not to open this forum and VB anymore and live your own life like you never won the lottery.. problem solved.
True.......But i cannot undo what i did during this 1 year...... This lottery made my life up side down.............. lot of things happened......... :(((

Please tell me that you do not believe in that superstitious crap ?? Dude! It ain't over till the fat lady sings !!! So keep your head up and hope for the best. You have been waiting for so long. You just need few more weeks !!! KFC are pretty unpredictable so you never know !!!

Your dreams have been pretty unreliable this year - so you should have no problem ignoring the dream and waiting a few weeks more.... :p

Please tell me that you do not believe in that superstitious crap ?? Dude! It ain't over till the fat lady sings !!! So keep your head up and hope for the best. You have been waiting for so long. You just need few more weeks !!! KFC are pretty unpredictable so you never know !!!

You mean the fat colonel