• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

when will be available ceac data n how can i check? plz!!!!can u give me the link.

The data is uploaded toward the end of the month - so the best extracts are around the 1st or second of the follwoing month. We will have the VB numbers a few days after that too - so time to exercise some patience....

Hi fellas, it is true we've heard from KCC on their first release of the visa bulletin this fiscal year that approximately 140,668 people were randomly selected and So my question is, has anyone actually come across a case number this high high or even close? My guess is that, this high number was actually selected but not all of'em were notified. Maybe kcc needed to make sure there will be enough visa numbers to fill up these winnings before notifying these extremely high cases. I am speaking out of experience, a friend of mine who won for dv 2013 checked his status on may 2012 and saw HAS NOT BEEN... He kept checking and only got notification about may 2013 that he had been selected. Pls Simon, Vladek and all the sharp brains in the forum, what do you guys think?

Hi fellas, it is true we've heard from KCC on their first release of the visa bulletin this fiscal year that approximately 140,668 people were randomly selected and So my question is, has anyone actually come across a case number this high high or even close? My guess is that, this high number was actually selected but not all of'em were notified. Maybe kcc needed to make sure there will be enough visa numbers to fill up these winnings before notifying these extremely high cases. I am speaking out of experience, a friend of mine who won for dv 2013 checked his status on may 2012 and saw HAS NOT BEEN... He kept checking and only got notification about may 2013 that he had been selected. Pls Simon, Vladek and all the sharp brains in the forum, what do you guys think?

Yes its true, 140660 have selected and notified for dv 2014, and that's including family members.
The reason why I say they all been notified, its because in dv 2013 and down-wards, they always said keep checking untill october.
But in dv2014 it just says you have not been selected, and that's it !!!
And its the same for dv2015.
And if you check the VB slow pace than you realize that indeed everyone are notified.
That's my opinion

Hi fellas, it is true we've heard from KCC on their first release of the visa bulletin this fiscal year that approximately 140,668 people were randomly selected and So my question is, has anyone actually come across a case number this high high or even close?

Since the numbers start from zero in each region your argument has no merit.

In the real sense of what you are saying, if I get you correctly. The 140,668 is the number of people including those families that were selected and each family member occupies one of these numbers. Secondly, this year they select more and notify everybody, that being some sort of change in strategy, as opposed to selecting a few and keep selecting as visa numbers become available. Right Vladek?

In the real sense of what you are saying, if I get you correctly. The 140,668 is the number of people including those families that were selected and each family member occupies one of these numbers. Secondly, this year they select more and notify everybody, that being some sort of change in strategy, as opposed to selecting a few and keep selecting as visa numbers become available. Right Vladek?

The bit I bolded has not been something they have done in previous years as an ongoing process. They have had a "2nd draw" in some years (including 2013) where essentially they revealed more winners - but they did not do that in 2014 as far as we have seen.

Yes every numbers of 140660 either the principal applicant or a derivative.
But the CNs are only ''occupied'' by the principal applicants.
The sad story of our 2014 DV is that its over loaded. And none of us can tell you the exact reason of this overload !!!
Some they think its the 2012 big flopp!
Some think its to avoid a law suit !
Some think its to make sure they fillfull the whole 53500 with nacara including ;) and one of them lol may be its just a fantasy but who knows .....

Hi my vlady,
Does raevsky hâve à chance to be true when he say that interview in August will be canceled :(
As I told to simon I have my interview later than an other personn that has a case number bigger than mine:(
So it would be awfull that my interview was cancelled because he took my visas :D:(

Hi my vlady,
Does raevsky hâve à chance to be true when he say that interview in August will be canceled :(
As I told to simon I have my interview later than an other personn that has a case number bigger than mine:(
So it would be awfull that my interview was cancelled because he took my visas :D:(

it's hard to say.. but yes.. a family of mine has been cancelled many years ago on Sept. :( but don't worry, i'm sure your CN is in safe range. Good Luck!

Hi my vlady,
I don't think this scenario can happen in august ! If its late in septembre may be yes!
Relax grand ma :)