• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

No, I'm from Albania. The problem is that i wonder if they will be enough visa available till that date. And second, I can't wait to fly to the States. Maybe they postpone to the end of month b/c the August most of embassy employees leave for holidays.
No matter what is the reason for that, still i believe it is going to be just fine!

this will be a very sad ending for all of us with high CN's that what i think no more gussing or calcolating its done over finito so we should forget bout it for ever no wait and see i tell you from now there will be no more rooms for us i feel sory for my self waisting allmost 12 month or so idk what to do all the planing and dreaming is now gone ill be stuck in a 3rd world for ever we can't even watch the world cup 2014 it cous alotoff money to buy the reciver for world cup so does it goning to get more woress than that yuhhhk why KCC why :( :( :( :(

hahahahahahaha
SudMD,don't worry lets go on praying,we don't know what their planning for us

I just got my 2'nd NL. But not so happy :(. My CN is less than 37000 and they schedule my interview August 28.
Can I ask for an earlier date?

I think you should be happy with getting the 2nl. Still plenty of people hoping to get current.

Also it seems that it depends purely on how busy the embassy is. My interview is in the first week of August and my CN is 39.5k

I really wouldn't even try. You don't know what chaos you might cause in asking to reschedule. That date should be fine....

My "you can ask the embassy" was actually me being cheeky :p. The OP is hoping to reschedule to an earlier date because of the fear of visas running out. Obviously if they had an earlier date/opening prior to what the OP has, he wouldn't have been scheduled for when he got schefuled, hence my you can ask, it's not gonna happen response.

:p

My "you can ask the embassy" was actually me being cheeky:p . The OP is hoping to reschedule to an earlier date because of the fear of visas running out. Obviously if they had an earlier date/opening prior to what the OP has, he wouldn't have been scheduled for when he got schefuled, hence my you can ask, it's not gonna happen response.

LOL sorry Mom - not used to you being cheeky!

not convincing. As and attorney fudge. DOS has not posted any messages. I think this is speculation, of divination. You and I enjoy doing it. Lawyers also wondering.
This year it might not be convincing as well - there might be no public notices.

this will be a very sad ending for all of us with high CN's that what i think no more gussing or calcolating its done over finito so we should forget bout it for ever no wait and see i tell you from now there will be no more rooms for us i feel sory for my self waisting allmost 12 month or so idk what to do all the planing and dreaming is now gone ill be stuck in a 3rd world for ever we can't even watch the world cup 2014 it cous alotoff money to buy the reciver for world cup so does it goning to get more woress than that yuhhhk why KCC why :( :( :( :(
If is not a secret from what country are you?