August Concurrent filed EB2 category California

I140 Approved but USCIS Online System NOT updated

Hi Everyone,

My attorney told me that they have received approval of I140, but when I do online status at the USCIS website it is not updated.

Also the processing dates released by CIS shows that they are processing I140 and I485 from October 2004. My I140, I485 were filed on August 2004, but I don't see any update on I485.

Can someone help me answer these questions. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The I140 is approved!!!!!!!!!! :D
Now waiting for 485...

I140/485 RD: 08/17
FP Done: 9/23
485 LUD: 10/1
EAD/AP : 10/8
I140: 4/15 :)

08/02/2004

-----------------------------------------
EB2 Original Labor, CSC
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD - July 27, 2004
I140/I485/AP/EAD: ND - Aug 02 2004
AP Approved - Aug 23 2004
EAD Approved - Aug 24 2004
FP Received - Sep 02 2004
FP appointment date - Oct 15 2004
FP done - Oct 15 2004
FP received message - Oct 20 2004
LUD on I-140 on Aug 03 2004
LUD on I-485 on Oct 27 2004

140 AD : 04/11/2005
485 AD : ?
-----------------------------------------

CSC now processing Nov 02 , 2004

This is ridiculous !! The website now shows they are processing November cases. What the heck - whatever happened to the approvals from previous month cases. ??

:mad: :confused:

-buzz

buzzingbee said:
This is ridiculous !! The website now shows they are processing November cases. What the heck - whatever happened to the approvals from previous month cases. ??

:mad: :confused:

-buzz

Dear BuzzingBee,
What I "guess" is....... USCIS must have finished processing all the staright cases , meaning, all those cases whose FBI Name Check .etc etc are cleared, till November '04.

People like us who are stuck must be because of the other dependent clearences....

What say you?

Last edited by a moderator:
got I485 approval!

I got my I485 approval email last Friday night. I wish you all good luck and get yours soon! I post my date here for your reference. It's a big relief!

FBI Name Check Results

Just got a message from the FBI name check program to an enquiry I made in late October. My name check was pending with them and they sent the results to USCIS end of last week. Surprisingly my wife's name check was completed the same day and sent back to USCIS.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed :eek:

-buzz

Luckily for me I was out of the country without email or internet access...So I not could check USCIS, email or Immiport and had no clue and no suspense . So it was a pleasant surprise for me...

Congrats and best wishes

wowo485 said:
I got my I485 approval email last Friday night. I wish you all good luck and get yours soon! I post my date here for your reference. It's a big relief!

Inquiry with USCIS

Hi

Has anyone (who's 485 is pending) enquire with the USCIS recently regarding their I-485 status ?? If so, have you seen a LUD on your case ??

I made an inquiry recently and have seen nothing. :confused:

-buzz

Congratulation wowo485

wowo485 said:

Hi wowo485,

Congratulation.
Mine is still pending.

Thanks.

sd70

August 19th, 2004 I-140 approved after RFE

Hi,

Checked the INS website just now and saw that my I-140 has been approved, after they received the RFE response - I am yet to get the email or paper approval.
The RFE was to obtain employer's signature on the I-140 papers.

Thanks to everybody on the forum for the support - it helps a lot.

Now, I will wait with November 2004 filers to track my I-485 ( mine is a semi-concurrent case).

Good luck to all of you are who awaiting approvals.

Thanks
gcsfo.

No response from USCIS

I made inquiry for my 485 status around April 7th. but there is no LUD on my 485 since 3/17, what's going on ?? :confused:

gc_seeker2004,

I've been told by my lawyer that I-485 processing dates on CSC's website
aren't really what they are actually processing. Due to some backlog
they don't really have good answer to give you and may ignore couple of
inquiries unless your application is sufficiently backlogged. I was asked
to wait for a month or so before we may hear anything back from CSC.

Hang in there.

Do they mean it?

Folks, when they (USCIS) say that they will respond with in One month after a phone inquiry, do they really mean that? DO they respond? If so, what kind of responses can we expect? and with in how many days?

Would really appreciate if people with this experience can share it with me/us.. Thanks!