August 2003 Tracker !!!

There will be more cases from 2003 got approval. But the key thing is 485 is not a priority at CIS. If there isn't enough man power assigned to this line, it will turn into backlog again. Which may be bad news for AC21.

sooo_tired said:
Saw a post that one person got his 485 Approval in SIX Months from VSC....that was quite a bit surprising for me !!!

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=129469

Wow...so this does len some credebility to what I had prophesized in this post earlier ....

for concurrent filers I-485 processing date should be tracked as the I-140 processing, which currently is listed as 09/2003. So this would mean that all of us Aug 2003 filers, are past the "485 processing date" and should be expecting 485 approvals any time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Counte one more in

I140 approved long ago (sometime in 2002)
I485 ND/RD : Aug 19th/20th 2003
1st FP : 8th june 04
Applied for 2nd EAD.
Not expecting anything for next 5-6 months atleast. But, who knows anything can happen to anyone's case anytime.

Am more optimistic after April's statistical report (100,000 plus 485 applications processed)

My 485 date is MAY 2003 and I cant start thinking for approval atleast this year ....I am so surprised when i saw this thread and read that you guys are thinking for approval now.....Be realistic and dont heart yourselves by waiting for approval too soon.... wait atleast one more year and then start this thread :) lets stop this thread, should we? :D

Kanadian said:
My 485 date is MAY 2003 and I cant start thinking for approval atleast this year ....I am so surprised when i saw this thread and read that you guys are thinking for approval now.....Be realistic and dont heart yourselves by waiting for approval too soon.... wait atleast one more year and then start this thread :) lets stop this thread, should we? :D

It never hurts to be optimistic ?? With USCIS backlog reduction plan being smoewhat like 'approve newer cases faster', you never know !!! I suggest we do keep this thread alive.

sertra2002 said:
Wow...so this does len some credebility to what I had prophesized in this post earlier ....

for concurrent filers I-485 processing date should be tracked as the I-140 processing, which currently is listed as 09/2003. So this would mean that all of us Aug 2003 filers, are past the "485 processing date" and should be expecting 485 approvals any time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new processing dates are out -- skilled worker I 140 dates are up to 5/12/04 -- do concurrent 485 filers have to refer to that date? haha

EAD renewal approved

Myself and my wife's applications for EAD renewals were approved yesterday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I 140- ND: July 24' 03 AD: Dec 12' 03
I 485- ND: Aug 12' 03 AD: ????

1st EAD (Self): ND: Aug 12' 03 AD: Sept 18' 03
1st EAD (Spouse): ND:Aug 12' 03 AD: Nov 12' 03
1st AP (Self): ND: Aug 12' 03 AD: Sept 25' 03
1st AP (Spouse): ND:Aug 12' 03 AD:Sept 25' 03

2nd EAD (Self): ND: Apr 19' 04 AD: Jun 21' 04
2nd EAD (Spouse): ND: Apr 19' 04 AD: Jun 21' 04
2nd AP (Self): ND: Apr 19' 04 AD: ????
2nd AP (Spouse): ND: Apr 19' 04 AD: ????

1st FP (for both): May 17 2004

Soo_tired,

Nice to hear about your EAD approvals. When you receive your cards, could you please let us know the exact period ?

I am just curious to know whether your second EAD comes up with June 21, 2005 expiration or Sep 18,2005 expiration.

Thank you.

lc2003

Sure I will post the validity dates once I receive them. As a matter of fact, I am also curious to see for how long the validity is :)

lc2003

I received my extension EAD cards on 26th of June. The expiration dates are Sept 17 2005 and Nov 11 2005.

Thanks

Congratulations !

Thank you. So it's good to apply before 6 months and we still get one more year from the last expiration date not the current receipt date.

I am still looking for 2 years or 5 years EAD, lets see what happens.

Previous Emp History

Hi All,

Here I am posting my details

RD 09/05/02
ND 09/12/02
RFE 06/25/04
Lin-02-XXXXXXXX

I got RFE on 06/25/04 about Emp letter & for my wife they are asking abt proof Res & Joint Accs .One MOnth back i changed Address from MO to Indiana and working for NewEmployer from May 04.

The Officer is asking :

1. The record indicates that you have moved to Indiana and it is not clear if you are still working for X .Therefore,Provide Name & Location of your current employer ,Including the dtae you began empl with ORG.

If I change Employer According to AC21 my Previous Emp History & G-325A I need to provide Empl History to INS

1.All four years W2s and tax statements
2.All Pay stubs and cancelled checks (both sides)
3.New Employer Letter

The Problem is I have Less Salary on my W2s

1. Working for A Company Salary on LC : X

LC approved in May 02
I140 approved July 02
I 485 Applied Sept 02

Wages
------
Came frm India in the Month May 00

2000 W2 - X-19 ( Joined A Cmpy in Nov 00)

2001 W2 - X

2002 W2 - X-29

2003 W2 - X-12

Now I am getting X + 13 But B Cmpy Can Give Letter for X.

Joined in B Company in May 04 Not informed to INS about Changing Employer & not informed to A Cmpy also .So what I have to do Pl help.

Couple of months i was on Bench with out Pay ,I am worried about my Previous Emp History .

Please Gurus Put valuable Suggestions!!!

Appreciate your helps !!!!

Any Updates?

Any updates from any 2003 August filers? Please post recent changes, if you have something to share with us.

Thanks

Finger Prints

I got my first FP notice and did my FP on May 17th. And since May 28th, the online message says:

On May 28, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

And no change since then. What does that mean? How long will it be under pending Review? HUH !!!

I have the same thing. Took FP on May 15th. For me too since May 28th the message is exactly the same

"On May 28, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review"

Don't know what the heck is going on. Any way looks like we have a loong wait before we worry about approval and stuff. I have put my 'patience hat' on !!

Just confused

Thats right..Am not worried about the Approval yet...still long way to go :eek:
But just wondering why the msg didnt change. My wife's msg changed to "received your FP and the processing has been resumed on your case..blah blah blah......blah". We both did FP's on the same day though.

And for me it says still pending !!

Alright am leaving. I have to go and wake up USICS guys sleeping over their desks :p :p

Any Activity?

Saw a couple of approvals from sept and oct 2003 filers.
Wondering if any aug 2003 filers has seen any activity?

Hello,

Here are my details:

I-485, I-140 filed on 08/15/2003

I-140 AD:12/28/2003

FP#1: 06/15/04