Attorney for i730?

Cong
View attachment 3850View attachment 3851
Recieved notice of transfer

Looks like transferred to overseas

Notice:-

We have completed a preliminary review of your petition listed above. As part of standard processing we are transferring your case.
Asylee-based Form 1-730 Petitions are transferred to a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) international field office or to the Department
of State (DOS) consulate office in the country where your beneficiary lives. Once that office receives your case, either the USCIS international field office
or the National Visa Center (NVC) will send you instructions for your beneficiary's interview. If your beneficiary moves to a different country, contact the
USCIS office or the DOS consulate office in the new country to transfer the petition.
Refugee-based Form I-730 Petitions are transferred to the USCIS Asylum Division for further processing. Once the below office receives your case, they
will send you instructions. Please allow eight (8) weeks for your case to reach the below office.
happy for you bro
You will get interview letter within 30-50 days

Then interview in 1.5 months

All together after 4 months ur family cn come to usa

Hi, urgent help needed, my i730 approved on Oct 26, 2022 and I already got approval notice. Now how long does it take to transfer the case to NVC? Do I get any notice or update on USCIS case status page? Or how I know the further status on my case?

Yo
Hi, urgent help needed, my i730 approved on Oct 26, 2022 and I already got approval notice. Now how long does it take to transfer the case to NVC? Do I get any notice or update on USCIS case status page? Or how I know the further status on my case?
u will get transfered to nvc notice only in uscis

After approval will take 20-40 days to transfer nvc

After nvc gets they take 15-30 days transfer to embassy
Could take 40 days based on ur country

After embassy gets within 1-3 weeks they send you the interview letter

You get 25-45 days to get ready to interview after taking medical

-keep all photos ready from beginning with family

-whatsapp chats ss after u left country

-ria transfers for any foreign bank transfers must need definitely

-any more proof start to make ready

-start to practice filling i-765 g-325 for all members so when u get interview u can easily fill them for all members

-medical fee 100$ per member

-and you can keep asking nvc aboht ur case

Mail-NVCResearch@state.gov

Send src number n ask
If they say case received or sent to embassy its great news

So these re the things to know

(Hope will be benificial for all members reading it n waiting for interview)

Definitely need all original marraige in ur country language n english

Ca
In my cases i see ready for the interview but they do not schedule them yet. That's the big problem!
Can u remember the emails u put in the i-730 document

If u can find the submited i-730 see what re the emails or if the email all letter re correct

They will email only once for 2 emails
Thats all
Nothing else

Even if email is wrong
U dont respond they wil nt call u again

So try to see the email u enter check spam folders

Also call ur country embassy or email them

Congratulations, kindly share your case details from time of filling and service center please.

Will take 25-30 days to transfer to embassy n 15-25 days to get interview letter

NVCResearch@state.gov
Mail them src number n ask where is the file

They dont send case no
Only interview letter

Keep stuff ready from now onwards
Money trasnfers
Emails whatsapp chats ss
Photos together
Fill i-765 g-325 for all members n keep ready

Congratulations, kindly share your case details from time of filling and service center please.
Hey bro can you share your case’s status what it is showing now mine also started showing case was transferred but not to international office or consulate but another office and that also on one case another one is still the same

Hey bro can you share your case’s status what it is showing now mine also started showing case was transferred but not to international office or consulate but another office and that also on one case another one is still the same
I have no changes in status its still same.