Attorney for i730?

Hey @ Virk01 ,have you noticed that they are working on new cases now. It's a new trend now all cases filled in 2021 are now being approved.

Hey buddy can u give derails when u applied and which updates u got from uscis till approval with dates please
Hi

Applied on sep2021
Fees were waived sep 2021

No updates
Just yesterday recieved an update shows
Case transferred to international office/consulate

Hey @ Virk01 ,have you noticed that they are working on new cases now. It's a new trend now all cases filled in 2021 are now being approved.
Yeah they are doing this because they wanna show less processing time on the website they somewhat abounded our cases

This means your case is approved and and being transferred to the embassy for the interview
Today my status changed to
November 10, 2022 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction
November 8, 2022 We transferred your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition, to a USCIS International Office or DOS Consulate Office for processing.
September 27, 2021 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition.

H
Put your USA address there.
Keep the port of entry area blank
Hi friend my interview is this month end i want to know a small thing

In the i-765 forms
I prepared n typed the forms of my familymembers too
Should I definitely write my details as the preparer or can we just give it without mentioning anything to the officer

Will it be an issue?

This means your case is approved and and being transferred to the embassy for the interview

90BC1041-3B90-4DAB-AF8A-9AE49701D82C.jpeg787C7F88-35E6-4EBE-871D-26C11565D468.jpeg
Recieved notice of transfer

Looks like transferred to overseas

Notice:-

We have completed a preliminary review of your petition listed above. As part of standard processing we are transferring your case.
Asylee-based Form 1-730 Petitions are transferred to a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) international field office or to the Department
of State (DOS) consulate office in the country where your beneficiary lives. Once that office receives your case, either the USCIS international field office
or the National Visa Center (NVC) will send you instructions for your beneficiary's interview. If your beneficiary moves to a different country, contact the
USCIS office or the DOS consulate office in the new country to transfer the petition.
Refugee-based Form I-730 Petitions are transferred to the USCIS Asylum Division for further processing. Once the below office receives your case, they
will send you instructions. Please allow eight (8) weeks for your case to reach the below office.