Attorney for i730?

New update : i receive a letter from NVC
File case in February 23, 2022
Approved in August 8, 2022
Transfered to NVC sep 1, 2022
Created case NVC october 4 , 2022
Sent to the embassy october 11, 2022
Ready for interview

Yes i did. When my cases were at USCIS i sent a correspondance to them before the approval.
Have you send an email to them or case inquiry?
For me case received by Texas office on 21 March 2022. However; on 9 September they trasfered my file to NBC CENTER. As of now I don't have any update and like to know if I can follow the procedure for the faster procudure. I'm a way from my family since 5.5 yrs.
Thanks

One more thing you can try
Have you send an email to them or case inquiry?
For me case received by Texas office on 21 March 2022. However; on 9 September they trasfered my file to NBC CENTER. As of now I don't have any update and like to know if I can follow the procedure for the faster procudure. I'm a way from my family since 5.5 yrs.
Thanks
One more thing you can try to

Hello i have a question
I have a i-730 as a derivative
Receipt 4-28-2022
Fingerprints on july 11 2022
But the receipt had a misspell on my name a letter wich they mark at the fingerprint office and i guess corrected anyways
U have not heard from them yet im on the nebraska office and i have seen other people cases moving faster is this normal wait ?
Any help please comments or people that are also waiting im i too soon to worry ? Alot of people tell me this is a fast process

I used a computer to do it. I explained to them the situation of kids via the insecurity where they are living. I attach the letter with receipt notice.

Hi,
anyone know’s about next steps on i730
Both case status shows

Case Was Transferred To International Office/Consulate​