Attorney for i730?

Honestly this forum is dead , 3years back no question could be left unanswered all the members were very resourceful and very active.
We didn’t feel the strong urge to get a lawyer since u could practically get answers to most if not all of ur queries on the platform.

I have personally stopped asking questions here because of how lukewarm the platform has become.
I agree with you brother. No use asking questions in this particular forum. The other forums are active and full of information.

Have you had any update from your approved I-730? Give us update if u can
Yes the case has been transferred to NVC on 4th April .NVC case or Id number has not made yet.I called NVC they they said call them next week .when I called them they said if the beneficiary is in overseas they don’t process i730 they just send it to that particular embassy where the beneficiary from for visa interview .it’s completely deferent from i130 .You don’t need to do anything just wait for the interview to be scheduled. I will update if I get more details.

Yes the case has been transferred to NVC on 4th April .NVC case or Id number has not made yet.I called NVC they they said call them next week .when I called them they said if the beneficiary is in overseas they don’t process i730 they just send it to that particular embassy where the beneficiary from for visa interview .it’s completely deferent from i130 .You don’t need to do anything just wait for the interview to be scheduled. I will update if I get more details.
Waoooo!! This is funny so who should u call to get current location of ur case , is it the embassy? I thought all case Id numbers are created first at the NVC before being transferred to embassy.

All the same keep us updated, mine too got transferred to NVC April 8th , am planning to call them after 30days per requirement. Let’s keep Intouch I have been waiting since July 2019

@Kuss2000 @smah
hey guys i just got my i730 approved on the 25th for my overseas wife , can you guys please update me on what to expect next did they issue you a case numbers yet or a welcome letter how do you keep track any information will be appreciated ,
also do you have any idea of what time line we talking about i asked couple lawyers they said the wait is no where near to be done as it could take years to be scheduled an interview at the embassy

thanks

@Kuss2000 @smah
hey guys i just got my i730 approved on the 25th for my overseas wife , can you guys please update me on what to expect next did they issue you a case numbers yet or a welcome letter how do you keep track any information will be appreciated ,
also do you have any idea of what time line we talking about i asked couple lawyers they said the wait is no where near to be done as it could take years to be scheduled an interview at the embassy

thanks
Congratulations by the way , but there is nothing to update yet on my end other than that the case has been sent to the national visa center for visa processing,meanwhile u don’t have to do anything from what am hearing once NVC receives ur approval notice they will simply forward your case to the appropriate embassy overseas. I guess that’s when NvC will send a letter and instructions to follow. I will definitely keep u guys updated as the whole thing unfolds

@Kuss2000 @smah

thanks
Congratulations .kuss2000 is right .just wait for your case number and invoice id.I just got mine by calling NVC.then you can check your case status from CEAC .

Congratulations .kuss2000 is right .just wait for your case number and invoice id.I just got mine by calling NVC.then you can check your case status from CEAC .
@smah tell us more , did they also tell u that ur case has been transferred to ur local embassy or there is another process involving another long time wait?

When u long into CEAC what are they saying?

yeah i called them as well but the lady told me they didn't receive it yet and i should allow close to 60 days , i will give them a call later next week
also @Kuss2000 did they give you any insight on how long this should take days month years ?

yeah i called them as well but the lady told me they didn't receive it yet and i should allow close to 60 days , i will give them a call later next week
also @Kuss2000 did they give you any insight on how long this should take days month years ?
Unfortunately she said there is no standard wait time for this , it may take three to six months or even a year depending on the backlog of the consulate or embassy abroad. I will keep u posted as soon as I get any updates

I just file for my wife I-730 (March 08,2021)she outside the US . On the system say's "Fees are Waived" and we are waiting for approval Nebreska Center share your timeline please. I hope everyone reunite with your family soonest.
Hello. Is your case still pending or it is being approved?

Hey guys just taught I should share this for more light. When I look at my case status at the nvc website ceac this what I get bellow:

Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/

Has anyone received anything like this ? And how should I understand this? Am I supposed to be the one to call the embassy to schedule appointment? It is for i-730 petition

Hey guys just taught I should share this for more light. When I look at my case status at the nvc website ceac this what I get bellow:

Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/

Has anyone received anything like this ? And how should I understand this? Am I supposed to be the one to call the embassy to schedule appointment? It is for i-730 petition
No I did not get anything like this.it might be for different immigrant visa type.when I logged in today I saw “your case is ready for interview “

@Kuss2000 @smah

thanks
Congrats bro, but just a quick one which service centre was processing your case and can u kindly share your timeline asin how long has it been. Thanks again

No I did not get anything like this.it might be for different immigrant visa type.when I logged in today I saw “your case is ready for interview “
So smah did u get ur interview date already? Was it the embassy or the NVC that contacted you ?