Waiting Asylum decision

Thank you all!

I hope everyone hear the good news regarding their case very soon! I had to wait 5 years but I really hope that you all receive the approval much sooner.

Thank you!! So it means that the case is approved right?

here is my timeline:
I filed my case on July 2015 with the SF Office, and my interview was on December 2017. I also had five applications/renewal for EAD card, since the beginning of my case. One month ago I filed a change of address request since I moved to Chicago.

My last status check (before the template change) was showing the pending days as 1881 days. Then about two weeks ago the number disappeared and it was just saying that the decision is pending.
so your status has changed from decision is pending to decision was mailed or any other between this like ‘fee was waived’, that you say got an email.was this also in your status.

so your status has changed from decision is pending to decision was mailed or any other between this like ‘fee was waived’, that you say got an email.was this also in your status.

Yes to the first part of your question (Today my status changed from pending to "decision was mailed"). And 'no' to the second part of your question ('filing fee waived' statement was not on my online status! my status is currently just this:
"We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next. "

But I received two consecutive emails from the USCIS today. Here is the content of the first email:
"Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Your Case Status: Initial Review
On September 22, 2020, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number XXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 22, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at [Website]. If you move, go to [Website] to give us your new mailing address. "

And here is the content of the second email:
"Application Type: I589, APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM
Your Case Status: Decision
We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."

Yes to the first part of your question (Today my status changed from pending to "decision was mailed"). And 'no' to the second part of your question ('filing fee waived' statement was not on my online status! my status is currently just this:
"We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next. "

But I received two consecutive emails from the USCIS today. Here is the content of the first email:
On September 22, 2020, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number XXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 22, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center at [Website]. If you move, go to [Website] to give us your new mailing address. "

We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision."
thanks & congrats

Hello everyone. i am very new in the house.
just wanted to know if there are people here with asylum cases referred to Dallas court?
thanks

It's finally here. I received my approval letter today! I wish everyone here all the very BEST of luck!

San Francisco Office
Applied in July, 2018
1st Biometric in August, 2018
Interview in September 2018
2nd Biometric in February, 2019
Recommended Approval in May 2020
Status changed from "Decision Was Mailed to "Fees Were Waived" 9/29/2020
Approval letter today 10/05/2020

It's finally here. I received my approval letter today! I wish everyone here all the very BEST of luck!

San Francisco Office
Applied in July, 2018
congratulations.....

San Francisco Office
Applied in July, 2018
was it states fee waived when the status was ‘decision was mailed’ or just shows follow the instructions in letter.
in how many days you got your decision after ‘decision was mailed’ status.

was it states fee waived when the status was ‘decision was mailed’ or just shows follow the instructions in letter.
in how many days you got your decision after ‘decision was mailed’ status.
The status changed to "Decision was Mailed" 9/24/2020 or maybe this was the first time I saw it.
The status changed from "Decision was Mailed" to "Fees Were Waived" 9/29/2020
The status changed from "Fees Were Waived" back to "Decision was Mailed" 9/30/2020
Approval letter mailed to my attorney 10/05/2020

The status changed to "Decision was Mailed" 9/24/2020 or maybe this was the first time I saw it.
The status changed from "Decision was Mailed" to "Fees Were Waived" 9/29/2020
The status changed from "Fees Were Waived" back to "Decision was Mailed" 9/30/2020
Approval letter mailed to my attorney 10/05/2020
Congratulations

did you get the decision in mail or not yet.
what your current status shows?

Hello,

I did my interview in Washington state in 2017. I've been waiting for the decision for a few years. I just got a referral notice NTA in the mail yesterday for 10/29/2020. I don't have much time to prepare and feel super nervous.
Can anyone share the experience with this second notice to appear thing?

Thank you so much

San Francisco Office
Applied in July, 2018
congratulations
May I know why did you had two biometric?

Hello,

I did my interview in Washington state in 2017. I've been waiting for the decision for a few years. I just got a referral notice NTA in the mail yesterday for 10/29/2020. I don't have much time to prepare and feel super nervous.
Can anyone share the experience with this second notice to appear thing?

Thank you so much

I guess this is one of the situation when officer, who ran your interview got fired. Now you are probably gonna get basic interview for second time or there is gonna be some specific questions about your background.
Nonetheless I wish you luck and hope you will let us know how everything go through