Waiting Asylum decision

hello, my status changed today “decision was mailed”.status says
We reached a decision on your application.
You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly.
You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.
nothing else. it says status updated 13 days ago.
before my clock didnot count for almost 2 months, but says clock is running.
from last week every thing changed it says 365 days to wait for EAD. i already have EAD.
anybody have any case like this.

from last week every thing changed it says 365 days to wait for EAD. i already have EAD.

Which office?

Funny,

For some people (despite they already have EAD or some don't have), the status has changed to "wait for 365 days"

And for some (people like me who are not eligible yet to apply for EAD) the new status on website says "The next step in an interview"

Although the new USCIS rule is actually for people like me who weren't eligible to apply for EAD before August 25th 2020, which means we should be the ones who are supposed to see "Wait for 365 days"

Can you share your timeline. Tanks a lot

I had my interview in July 2019 at SF Asylum office and still waiting for decision and everytime I do an inquiry I get the same answer which is security background check I was wondering what was there answer to you while you were waiting for a decision since 2019? Good luck

I had my interview in July 2019 at SF Asylum office and still waiting for decision and everytime I do an inquiry I get the same answer which is security background check I was wondering what was there answer to you while you were waiting for a decision since 2019? Good luck
i inquired only once during this time, but didnot get reply.
for last 3 months my days counting was also stopped. suddenly almost 10 days ago everything changed ans status show wait for 365 days before apply EAD. i already got my EAD 1 yr ago.i donot know why it show in my status.

Today my status changed to :

Decision Was Mailed: We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

However, few months ago I used the somewhat new feature in USCIS website to create a login username and pass and then added my case to the user profile. When you do that you can activate the option of receiving email when your status changes. So the email that I received was this:

"On September 22, 2020, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number XXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 22, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center. If you move, go to the website to give us your new mailing address. "

Does that means my application is approved?

what
whats your status showing from last 10-15 days. is it changed or same as old?

Decision Was Mailed: We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

However, few months ago I used the somewhat new feature in USCIS website to create a login username and pass and then added my case to the user profile. When you do that you can activate the option of receiving email when your status changes. So the email that I received was this:

"On September 22, 2020, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number XXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by October 22, 2020, contact the USCIS Contact Center. If you move, go to the website to give us your new mailing address. "

i think its an approval. congrats.
you have an attorney representing your case or not?

Congratulations
I really happy for you

Can you please share your timeline and office?

Can you please share your timeline and office?

Thank you!! So it means that the case is approved right?

here is my timeline:
I filed my case on July 2015 with the SF Office, and my interview was on December 2017. I also had five applications/renewal for EAD card, since the beginning of my case. One month ago I filed a change of address request since I moved to Chicago.

My last status check (before the template change) was showing the pending days as 1881 days. Then about two weeks ago the number disappeared and it was just saying that the decision is pending.

here is my timeline:
I filed my case on July 2015 with the SF Office, and my interview was on December 2017. I also had five applications/renewal for EAD card, since the beginning of my case. One month ago I filed a change of address request since I moved to Chicago.

My last status check (before the template change) was showing the pending days as 1881 days. Then about two weeks ago the number disappeared and it was just saying that the decision is pending.

yes you approved ,Congratulations
Thank you

here is my timeline:

Congratulations you are approved