Waiting Asylum decision

Congratulations on successfully navigating the labyrinth of uscis , its esier to win the lotto these days. Could you share your timelines again for us so we can lift our spirits
Thank you,sure, the dates are not exactly on my mind but I applied in late 2018, had my first interview a month later, last interview in July 2020, and approval Septermber 2020. I think the whole process took about 22 months. Los angeles office.

Thank you,sure, the dates are not exactly on my mind but I applied in late 2018, had my first interview a month later, last interview in July 2020, and approval Septermber 2020. I think the whole process took about 22 months. Los angeles office.

I applied in Los Angeles office too
I hope I get my decision as soon as possible

I am truly happy for you. Welcome to the country of opportunity

Thank you for sharing your timeline. How many interviews did you have?

Hi,
I have a question. My case is pending in Illinois (Chicago) and I have a plan to move to Indianna, it seems like Indianna’s main asylum office is the same where I filed asylum. Can I change only the address?
Thank You.

Yes, you can changes your address to a different one in the the same jurisdiction of your main Asylum office, and case transfer would not be necessary.

Hello Guys,
I saw this message on my account page in USCIS, and I noticed that my EAD clock is disappeared and I think they changed the rule and nobody can see EAD clock in their accounts anymore. But there is another thing in my page , it says if there is any applicant caused fault they will deny my application for employment authorization. Can someone review it and let me know what is going on?? I applied to asylum in 2018 February and got interview on April 2018 and then second interview in February 2020, and I applied for ombudsman and still waiting.

thank you for your helps guys

Attachments

• IMG_CF3746FF6BC8-1.jpeg
    IMG_CF3746FF6BC8-1.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 51
Some advise guys
I had my interview in January 2019. About one month from the interview, my online status changed from "My decision is pending" to "My Application is pending" Well; I have been waiting for my interview decision since then. What is puzzling me now is.........2 days ago my days stopped moving (but shows EAD clock is still counting) which I thought is normal and happens some times but then today my online status changed to the attached screen shot. What do u think guys? could it be they are working on me?

I think we are in same situation, but I had 2 interview before and I am waiting since early 2018

Attachments

• IMG_CF3746FF6BC8-1.jpeg
    IMG_CF3746FF6BC8-1.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 24
Hello Guys,
I saw this message on my account page in USCIS, and I noticed that my EAD clock is disappeared and I think they changed the rule and nobody can see EAD clock in their accounts anymore. But there is another thing in my page , it says if there is any applicant caused fault they will deny my application for employment authorization. Can someone review it and let me know what is going on?? I applied to asylum in 2018 February and got interview on April 2018 and then second interview in February 2020, and I applied for ombudsman and still waiting.

thank you for your helps guys
We are in the same boat. I applied for renewal a month ago and my online status shows the same.

I received an email from Los Angeles asylum office saying “A decision will be served in the next few weeks to the address on file.”