Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey, I just filed my I-485 last week and the USCIS received it the application on 3/29/2022 and today I received a case number and the status was we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number etc....

Will keep you updated with the progress and maybe I would suggest anyone filing to include form I-797 with the submission so you can receive sms updates instantly

Hey, I just filed my I-485 last week and the USCIS received it the application on 3/29/2022 and today I received a case number and the status was we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number etc....

Will keep you updated with the progress and maybe I would suggest anyone filing to include form I-797 with the submission so you can receive sms updates instantly
Good luck! Keep us updated i will apply for mine in the first week of July 2022

I have both 485 and 131 pending. If I received my RTD before the GC, is it ok to travel on RTD first without a GC?

Hello everyone,my asylum was granted in june 2020.applied for I485 and RTD in july 2021.our application was refused because they said for payment issue,which was not right my attorney said.on sept 2021 we resubmitted our application and since then the only status i can see finger print was applied to my case. its been 162 days with the same notification.
any idea whats going on?
much appreciate your feedback.

Hello everyone,my asylum was granted in june 2020.applied for I485 and RTD in july 2021.our application was refused because they said for payment issue,which was not right my attorney said.on sept 2021 we resubmitted our application and since then the only status i can see finger print was applied to my case. its been 162 days with the same notification.
any idea whats going on?
much appreciate your feedback.
It’s normal. The Oct 2020 filers are still seeing the same status.

My husband case was transferred to another to another Jurisdiction, I guess because we submitted at different places

That’s weird !! 98% of the people applied in the last 1.5 years are all in the National benefit center they don’t transfer cases anymore to Texas or Nebraska !!!! Good luck anyway
my file was originally submitted in arizona,as i live in CA.but i received transfer notice for travel doc not for i485.could be my file still in NBC.are they slow?(NBC)

Nebaraska,and didnt submit medical doc yet.when did u apply?
my file was originally submitted in arizona,as i live in CA.but i received transfer notice for travel doc not for i485.could be my file still in NBC.are they slow?(NBC)
You said Nebraska in your previous post. So, if it is in NBC, it is in National Benefit Center. Nbc doesn’t process RTD, so they transfer it immediately.
My case is the same, RTD was transferred to Nebraska but i485 still in NBC and it says Fingerprints taken.
did you get your RTD?

did anyone got their i-485 approved based on asylum who filed in around september,october 2020 at the msc service center. I really don't know what that service center is, they don't have anyway to even check their processing times.

did anyone got their i-485 approved based on asylum who filed in around september,october 2020 at the msc service center. I really don't know what that service center is, they don't have anyway to even check their processing timeout
I too applied at same time and have not received any reply yet after the fingerprint.

did anyone got their i-485 approved based on asylum who filed in around september,october 2020 at the msc service center. I really don't know what that service center is, they don't have anyway to even check their processing times.
i applied in sept 2021 on that MSC.still can see fingerprints were taken since 161 days.dont know they work or what.

so the thing is my i-485 was approved at the LIN(nebraska location) in exactly 1 year but my son appplied for i-485 in march 2021 and got a receipt from msc and now it is almost 13 monnths and no response. we got unlucky coz if it was the nebraska location it would have been approved by now. lets hope for the best though

Update: on 4/4 cases update to show "Finger prints were taken" so now:
Applied 3/25
Application received 3/29
Received case number and accepted finger prints fees: 3/30
Finger prints were taken: 4/4

Will keep updating here every time I receive anything

Thanks