Attorney for i730?

Does anyone know how long it takes for I-730 for my wife who has a legal status and was married to me before my asylum approval?

Hola a todos, ha estado en silencio aquí por un tiempo, espero que todos estemos bien.
Acabo de recibir un RFE sobre mi i-730 y los documentos solicitados fueron los siguientes:

1) certificado de nacimiento traducido de mi hijo

2) certificado de matrimonio traducido

3) declaraciones de declaración de asilo

4) "ADN voluntario" para mi hijo.

También mencionaron que si decido realizar una prueba de ADN, no necesito esperar hasta que se publique el resultado, ya puedo enviar los primeros tres documentos e informarles por escrito que también fui a una prueba de ADN.

Aquí viene mi mayor preocupación: dado que el ADN es voluntario, si decido no hacerlo, ¿tendrá un impacto negativo en mi
decisión final sobre mi caso?

Comparta sus pensamientos por favor.
Holao

Hola
No tengo idea estoy a la espera de la aprobación del i730 desde el 30 de enero del 2020 ya casi 2 años y nada mi caso esta en la oficina de Texas

@dprieto009
Texas processing time is 21.5 Months to 28 Months.
So, if your filing date is not before August 16, 2019, USCIS will not consider it out of the normal range, unfortunately.
So, you can file an expedited request in the next 3 months or so.

Hello my I-730 is past the normal processing time. I filled on July 08.2020. It's now been 18 months. Are there any recent approvals.

hello
where are you processing mine is about to turn 24 months and nothing seems that texas is slower its processing time is 28 months
Cheers

@dprieto009
Texas processing time is 21.5 Months to 28 Months.
So, if your filing date is not before August 16, 2019, USCIS will not consider it out of the normal range, unfortunately.
So, you can file an expedited request in the next 3 months or so.
For my case I filled it with Nebraska and I filled on July.08.2020. Recently on Jan.08.2022, It become 18 months. However on the USCIS case status it's shows there working on cases filled on July 29,2020. So how much time should I wait to receive the approval letter? Has any been thru this process recently to share their experience Of The current trend at USCIS. Thanks.

hello
The truth is that I don't suppose that if your date is before the date that they are processing, you can request a processing out of time. Anything you know, please communicate this wait is distressing. I am turning 24 this month and nothing, the status of the case, does not change. but texas is much slower than nebraska
Cheers

I think that when the processing time is over, your case is already out of time, it would be good if you called or wrote to uscis to see what information they give you tell me anything I'm desperate I imagined that you have the same nationality I'm Cuban

Me too, my cases are still at NVC and I am awaiting an interview. But how long should I wait, I have no idea.
My country is not doing I-730 interview. Even though my lawyer sent an expedite request because my wife has cancer, the embassy rejected it. Very inhumane and heartless people exists in my country.
Any update..I am in the same position as your. Got I730 approved last July, GC approved Oct 2021. Awaiting I730 interview