Attorney for i730?

Mi
I just file for my wife I-730 (March 08,2021)she outside the US . On the system say's "Fees are Waived" and we are waiting for approval Nebreska Center share your timeline please. I hope everyone reunite with your family soonest.
Mine is september 2019 from nebreska center and rest same as yoursloosing patience

Hi guys
If you don’t mind
Please sharing about interview i-730 at USCIS office. I have interview schedule on June 9 2021. Petitioner and beneficiary inside USA
What kind of questions?about my asylum case or about our relationship.
How about translater? We need to bring translater or translater from USCIS office.
How long we get decision after interview?
After we get decision, we can apply EAD and SS number?what category for EAD?

thank you.

Hi guys
If you don’t mind
Please sharing about interview i-730 at USCIS office. I have interview schedule on June 9 2021. Petitioner and beneficiary inside USA
How about translater? We need to bring translater or translater from USCIS office.

thank you.
Unfortunately my asylum derivatives are out of the United states, but i think in general they need to be familiar with your story. What torture did u suffer ,how did u escape , what will happen to u if u go back. If u said they were involved in the persecution u went through let them say same things.

Remember dates are also very important if u gave dates when events took place make sure they know those dates and what happened .

And last but not the least they need prove the ties between you and them. For example exact date when u were married, prove that you were taking care of them if you were not living together ( such as wire transfers.....) number of kids their names, ,kids should also be able to indentify u as their father and so on.......

Hi guys
If you don’t mind

thank you.
Did you file with the help of lawyer?

As per other group experience the interview is all about marriage need to proof its bonafide marriage. Good luck

Unfortunately my asylum derivatives are out of the United states, but i think in general they need to be familiar with your story. What torture did u suffer ,how did u escape , what will happen to u if u go back. If u said they were involved in the persecution u went through let them say same things.

Remember dates are also very important if u gave dates when events took place make sure they know those dates and what happened .

And last but not the least they need prove the ties between you and them. For example exact date when u were married, prove that you were taking care of them if you were not living together ( such as wire transfers.....) number of kids their names, ,kids should also be able to indentify u as their father and so on.......
Thank you for your reply

I requested to have my case expedited for humanitarian reason, now i have update in my account " As of June 2, 2021, your request to have your case expedited, referral number, is currently not assigned for processing. What does it mean? My case out of processing time.

I requested to have my case expedited for humanitarian reason, now i have update in my account " As of June 2, 2021, your request to have your case expedited, referral number, is currently not assigned for processing. What does it mean? My case out of processing time.
It means sooner your case will be assigned to an officer for processing. Usually it takes 1 - 2 weeks. Good luck

How long did it take that they responded to your request expedite ?

Hi..
I want sharing about my timeline pettitioner and beneficiary in USA
Sent i-730. Nov 2018 at TSC
June 9 2021 interview at USCIS new york city
June 17 2021 case was approved

interview less than 10 minutes

thank you and good luck everyone

Hi..
I want sharing about my timeline pettitioner and beneficiary in USA
Sent i-730. Nov 2018 at TSC
June 9 2021 interview at USCIS new york city
June 17 2021 case was approved

interview less than 10 minutes

thank you and good luck everyone
Congratulation .Can you plz share your interview experience .like what kind of questions they asked ?thanks in advance

Congratulation .Can you plz share your interview experience .like what kind of questions they asked ?thanks in advance
Officer interview us together
Ask about personal questions, like what is your husband/wife name, date of birth, where you live together, what is your daughter name, when/where she born, when your husband come to usa, what kind of visa. When he coming.

and the end, officer ask about bank statement,family picture( i bring a lot family picture and every picture, i give date of taken ), tax transcript.