Attorney for i730?

smah

Officer interview us together
Ask about personal questions, like what is your husband/wife name, date of birth, where you live together, what is your daughter name, when/where she born, when your husband come to usa, what kind of visa. When he coming.

and the end, officer ask about bank statement,family picture( i bring a lot family picture and every picture, i give date of taken ), tax transcript.
Thanks a lot

Finally, today received a cherished news from NVC, that my case was sent to US Embassy in my country.
My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019
Request for expedite processing. 01/25/2021
Expedite request approved. 01/27/2021
i-730 Approved. 02/09/2021
Case sent to NVC. 02/24/2021
Case created at NVC. 03/08/2021
Case sent to US Embassy. 03/16/2021
Current status. (CEAC) Ready for Interview. 03/31/2021

Wishing Good luck to All !!!
Did you Get the interview? if yes, does the embassy asked you to fill ds-260?

Edjan

Hey everyone.Who knows what that means?

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete.
Please note that only the U.S. Embassy or Consulate has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.

Educatedrefugee

Hey everyone.Who knows what that means?

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete.
Please note that only the U.S. Embassy or Consulate has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.
Hi,
Was your expedite request approved from NVC??

Milani@2020

Question!Are we allowed to expedite I-730 petition(not in the US) ? In what stage? (after approval??)

Anyone who apply to expedite please share your experience is it really helpful and make the petition process fast?

God bless you all