Attorney for i730?

Officer interview us together
Ask about personal questions, like what is your husband/wife name, date of birth, where you live together, what is your daughter name, when/where she born, when your husband come to usa, what kind of visa. When he coming.

and the end, officer ask about bank statement,family picture( i bring a lot family picture and every picture, i give date of taken ), tax transcript.
Thanks a lot

Finally, today received a cherished news from NVC, that my case was sent to US Embassy in my country.
My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019
Request for expedite processing. 01/25/2021
Expedite request approved. 01/27/2021
i-730 Approved. 02/09/2021
Case sent to NVC. 02/24/2021
Case created at NVC. 03/08/2021
Case sent to US Embassy. 03/16/2021
Current status. (CEAC) Ready for Interview. 03/31/2021

Wishing Good luck to All !!!
Did you Get the interview? if yes, does the embassy asked you to fill ds-260?

Hey everyone.Who knows what that means?

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete.
Please note that only the U.S. Embassy or Consulate has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.

Hey everyone.Who knows what that means?

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete.
Please note that only the U.S. Embassy or Consulate has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.
Hi,
Was your expedite request approved from NVC??

Question!Are we allowed to expedite I-730 petition(not in the US) ? In what stage? (after approval??)

Anyone who apply to expedite please share your experience is it really helpful and make the petition process fast?

God bless you all

Finally i got approved. 31 July was approved. My lawyer called to 2 level officer and after 20 days case was approved. I filed 2019 October Nebraska and it took 22 months.

Finally i got approved. 31 July was approved. My lawyer called to 2 level officer and after 20 days case was approved. I filed 2019 October Nebraska and it took 22 months.
Congratulations!!!!!!! i can't wait to get a similar good news. My case has been pending for 25 months now. I filed it myself i don't know if i should now seek the help of lawyer even though the Congress woman got me a reply from the uscis that they can not make a decision on my case untill my GC application is approved. I just submitted RFE a two weeks ago still waiting for my own miracle. Nebraska

Congratulations!!!!!!! i can't wait to get a similar good news. My case has been pending for 25 months now. I filed it myself i don't know if i should now seek the help of lawyer even though the Congress woman got me a reply from the uscis that they can not make a decision on my case untill my GC application is approved. I just submitted RFE a two weeks ago still waiting for my own miracle. Nebraska
I always follow the news in this forum, I asked a lawyer about your case and he said that "It is very strange that you were told that, because submitting a green card does not affect the approval of a i-730 case if you have granted asylum." I hope you get approval soon. Good luck!

I always follow the news in this forum, I asked a lawyer about your case and he said that "It is very strange that you were told that, because submitting a green card does not affect the approval of a i-730 case if you have granted asylum." I hope you get approval soon. Good luck!
Thanks for ur inquiry

I called NVC and received the Case number and invoice number. When I log in to https://ceac.state.gov/, I get
"Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time."
Does anyone Experience this kind of situation? I'm confused I was expecting a welcome letter from NVC
After my cases were approved on the 30th July, the status of the case does not changed on the USCIS case status page. I don't know when the cases were sent to NVC. If I call NVC, will I need to tell them my recipient number that I received from USCIS? How can ask them updates? Thanks

Finally, today received a cherished news from NVC, that my case was sent to US Embassy in my country.
My timeline:
i-730. 02/19/2019
Request for expedite processing. 01/25/2021
Expedite request approved. 01/27/2021
i-730 Approved. 02/09/2021
Case sent to NVC. 02/24/2021
Case created at NVC. 03/08/2021
Case sent to US Embassy. 03/16/2021
Current status. (CEAC) Ready for Interview. 03/31/2021

Wishing Good luck to All !!!
Hi guys, Hope everyone doing great I would like to share with you final outcome of my i-730 process
Interview at US Embassy 05/25/2021
Immigrant visa issue 05/25/2021
Beneficiary arrived in US 08/30/2021
Thank all friends at forum for being helpful throughout the process!!!

Hi guys, Hope everyone doing great I would like to share with you final outcome of my i-730 process
Congrats bro. Wish you good luck!!! Enjoy with family.

Hi everyone it's been silent here for a while hope we are all doing well.
I just received an RFE concerning my i-730 and the requested documents were as follows :

1) translated birth certificate for my child

2) translated marriage certificate

3) asylum declation statements

4) "voluntary DNA" for my child .

They also mentioned that if i decide to provide a DNA test ,i don't need to wait until the result is out i can already send the first three documents and inform them by writing that i went also for a DNA test.

Here comes my biggest worry : given that the DNA is voluntary, if i decide not to do it will it have a negative impact on my
final decision concerning my case?

Share ur thoughts please.

So so happy for you and your beneficiary. Thanks for sharing all the best to everyone InshaAllah

Did you show any evidence when you request expedite the case?

@roshanakhtar

My case is at the NVC level. The Embassy in my home country is not processing the Immigrant visa unless it is emergency and mission-critical. I'm was planning to submit expedite request but my lawyer is not willing to do so. I will let you know my next steps
Bro,
I am in the same position as you. The embassy at home country is not doing I-730 interviews. Any update on your case? Did you put in an expedite request? Did they except it? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Bro,
I am in the same position as you. The embassy at home country is not doing I-730 interviews. Any update on your case? Did you put in an expedite request? Did they except it? Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
Me too, my cases are still at NVC and I am awaiting an interview. But how long should I wait, I have no idea.

Me too, my cases are still at NVC and I am awaiting an interview. But how long should I wait, I have no idea.
My country is not doing I-730 interview. Even though my lawyer sent an expedite request because my wife has cancer, the embassy rejected it. Very inhumane and heartless people exists in my country.