Attorney for i730?

Hey everyone, who can say what this means ?
Hey @Edjan can you please share ur time line. How long did wait to e approved? Did u take some further steps to speed of case at uscis? I have been waiting for almost two years now since July 1st 2019 no decision from uscis any suggestion ?

Hey @Edjan can you please share ur time line. How long did wait to e approved? Did u take some further steps to speed of case at uscis? I have been waiting for almost two years now since July 1st 2019 no decision from uscis any suggestion ?
Hi, case was applied feb. 10. 2020
case was approved march 16. 2021
was sent to nvc april 16 . 2021
I’m waiting to send it to the ambassy

Hi, case was applied feb. 10. 2020
case was approved march 16. 2021
was sent to nvc april 16 . 2021
I’m waiting to send it to the ambassy
This is super incredible!!!! What service center was that ? Mine was done in Nebraska. Thanks for ur patience in replying

I just file for my wife I-730 (March 08,2021)she outside the US . On the system say's "Fees are Waived" and we are waiting for approval Nebreska Center share your timeline please. I hope everyone reunite with your family soonest.

Last edited:
I just file for my wife I-730 (March 08,2021)she outside the US . On the system say's "Fees are Waived" and we are waiting for approval Nebreska Center share your timeline please. I hope everyone reunite with your family soonest.
I filed mine since jully 1srt 2019 still waiting for ever. Nebraska center

Hello everyone,
Quick question,
Once an expedite request is approved, how long does it take USCIS to approve the original petition (example: I-730)?
Thanks in advance.

@roshanakhtar

My case is at the NVC level. The Embassy in my home country is not processing the Immigrant visa unless it is emergency and mission-critical. I'm was planning to submit expedite request but my lawyer is not willing to do so. I will let you know my next steps
Hi SelmonDanny, Do you have any updates?

I've not received the welcome letter yet. I called NVC and received the case & Invoice Number. The help desk personnel told me, NVC is waiting for embassy confirmation to send me a welcome letter.
I think it depends on your embassy of your country because there are embassies that are closed due to the covid-19

I filed 7 October 2019 still waiting. Nebraska
You mean your also waiting for approval? May I know are you asylum or refugee who petition derivative spouse /children? Sorry I am just trying to get info What I know is asylum and refugee are same process (I-730)only differs on case to case basis and rate of approval.

Hey guys just thought of sharing this with u all

I filed for an inquiry concerning my i-730 through the uscisc website. Then i was told by email that they are waiting for my fingertips from a related case greeting card (green card).

Has anyone ever beee ask to provide biometrics for i -73o ,.

Hey guys just thought of sharing this with u all

I filed for an inquiry concerning my i-730 through the uscisc website. Then i was told by email that they are waiting for my fingertips from a related case greeting card (green card).

Has anyone ever beee ask to provide biometrics for i -73o ,.
That's good outcome. Meaning your case already approved and ready for next process. May I know are you outside the USA?

You mean your also waiting for approval? May I know are you asylum or refugee who petition derivative spouse /children? Sorry I am just trying to get info What I know is asylum and refugee are same process (I-730)only differs on case to case basis and rate of approval.
I am a petitioner, after the approval of the asylum, I filed for a family