Attorney for i730?

Hi, sorry to trouble you.

Just to clarify.

Once you were informed that case was created at NVC, did you have to login to the ceac website (https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/) and complete the steps for an immigrant visa petition like it is the case for approved i130 applicants?

Can you elaborate on the NVC to overseas US embassy process for i730?

I got my i730 USCIS approval two days ago & wondering the next few steps at NVC before the interview. Appreciate your guideline
Petition i-730 is completely different from i-130. You don't do anything at any level before counselor processing. In you case just wait to get your case transferred from USCIS to NVC and then follow the NVC page for next updates.
wishing you a smooth process !

Petition i-730 is completely different from i-130. You don't do anything at any level before counselor processing. In you case just wait to get your case transferred from USCIS to NVC and then follow the NVC page for next updates.
wishing you a smooth process !
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your advice.

Hey everyone, who can say what this means ?
It seems your Case was recently approved. After this USCIS sent your case to NVC for further processing and creation of the case for visa interview of beneficiary of your petition at U.S. Embassy in your home country.

Thanks a lot mate for your response. I hope I will get a response soon. It’s terrible passing each day not knowing what will happen to our families back home. I am pretty sure there are plenty of us in the same boat. Prayers are the only way around this...
Hi mate! I hope you did received a good news on your case and hope your wife is doing well. I applied for my wife too last month 03-08-21 Nebreska center with attorneys help but until now we are waiting for approval. What requiremnts did you submit for expedite? Like a medical certificate?

Hi mate! I hope you did received a good news on your case and hope your wife is doing well. I applied for my wife too last month 03-08-21 Nebreska center with attorneys help but until now we are waiting for approval. What requiremnts did you submit for expedite? Like a medical certificate?

I submitted all her medical records and doctor’s note. Still no response yet.

@GiGiGaGa @SelmonDanny @Edjan

Writing this to thank you for updating your status.

A lot of us maybe in the same situation as you, so your updates are reassuring us a lot.

Please continue to let us know whats happening on the path to scheduling the interview as US Embassy so we have an idea of the timeframe.

@GiGiGaGa any update?

@GiGiGaGa @SelmonDanny @Edjan

Writing this to thank you for updating your status.

A lot of us maybe in the same situation as you, so your updates are reassuring us a lot.

Please continue to let us know whats happening on the path to scheduling the interview as US Embassy so we have an idea of the timeframe.

@GiGiGaGa any update?
Thanks for your kindness ! My case scheduled for interview in May 2021 at U.S. Embassy. It's almost 2 months after the case was transferred
Wishing y'all a smooth process

@roshanakhtar

My case is at the NVC level. The Embassy in my home country is not processing the Immigrant visa unless it is emergency and mission-critical. I'm was planning to submit expedite request but my lawyer is not willing to do so. I will let you know my next steps

Hello Selmon,

NVC never asked me or my father to fill any kind of form and also we haven't got any welcome letter. Our attorney said it will take from 4 weeks to 8 weeks to get a call from embassy, from the date when NVC received the case. It is also not mandatory to call NVC for CEAC access, but knowing login ID from NVC does give information about Case processing. I'm thinking of waiting upto 6 weeks before asking my attorney to call NVC for login ID.

One thing i want to say is, when my case was approved , my father never got the approval letter, only my attorney gets the letter and he sent us via email.

I'll keep updating about my case, and i hope you will too.
Hope to see some good news from you.
Yo.. Did you get any response from the embassy? if yes please share your journey. Thanks

I got asylum approval on Jan 31 2019 and submitted i-730 for my son who was on my asylum application but was not present in USA. On Feb 21 2019 i received a notice of acceptance and fee waiver after that till date no action was taken on my application, case status still giving error notice . Application was prepared by my self and sent to Texas service center
Hey @GiGiGaGa, have you gotten any update on ur i730 ? I applied in jully 2019 till dates case says "FEES HABE BEEN WAIVED " any suggestions please?

Please somebody respond. Did everyone fill out the i730 form to add derivatives themselves? or did they use attorney?
Yes i filed it myself since jully 2019 no decision yet still waiting it's been almost two years now. Have u gotten ur decision already?