Attorney for i730?

Thanks,
By the way what Priority Date: * is?
How can I go to the medical examination without a welcome letter?
Go ahead and schedule the interview. After you schedule the interview, the Embassy will send an appointment confirmation to the email you provided when you created the profile. Your beneficiaries will then print the appointment confirmation and use it to schedule and attend their medical exam.

Go ahead and schedule the interview. After you schedule the interview, the Embassy will send an appointment confirmation to the email you provided when you created the profile. Your beneficiaries will then print the appointment confirmation and use it to schedule and attend their medical exam.
Thanks!
Yesterday when I created the case I didn't get any appointment confirmation. Will it come immediately after scheduling an appointment? Or do I have to wait for a couple of days?

Oh I see,
Is it not the date when the case was created at the NVC?
If you go to NVC website and read immigrant visa processing. On step 2 (begin National Visa Center Processing), if you read further down the page, you will see where it says the date you filed with USCIS is your priority date.

If you go to NVC website and read immigrant visa processing. On step 2 (begin National Visa Center Processing), if you read further down the page, you will see where it says the date you filed with USCIS is your priority date.
Thanks a lot! It was very helpful!
Yesterday when I created the case I didn't get any appointment confirmation. Will it come immediately after scheduling an appointment? Or do I have to wait for a couple of days?

Thanks!
It is automatic. Make sure you have the correct email on your profile. You can also print the appointment confirmation from your dashboard.

Okay thank you, mine is just saying at NVC
Hi Rueko,

Is there any progress on your case? As for me NVC help me contact USCIS to send my case and this morning they send me the email that they aldy received my petition.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414-093622.png
    Screenshot_20230414-093622.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks a lot! It was very helpful!
To print from your dashboard, when you log in, click on appointment confirmation, it is in the block where the date of the appointment is written. It will open a page where you will see the option to print it.

To print from your dashboard, when you log in, click on appointment confirmation, it is in the block where the date of the appointment is written. It will open a page where you will see the option to print it.
No, unfortunately, there is no print option. And there is no appointment confirmation block. I only have an appointment history block. when I go there it just shows me when I have an interview, that's it.

No, not yet.
I have some issues with the priority date. I don't remember when I filed to the USCIS. It's not received by the USCIS date right?
When you make a new appointment, the appointment confirmation block will most likely show up and you can print. However, make sure you provide the correct email address. Schedule the appointment and if there is no confirmation email or no option to print, write your Embassy and they will send it to the email you provided.

When you make a new appointment, the appointment confirmation block will most likely show up and you can print. However, make sure you provide the correct email address. Schedule the appointment and if there is no confirmation email or no option to print, write your Embassy and they will send it to the email you provided.
Thanks a lot!

Hi,
Could you please help me. I'm filling I765 for my wife and 2 kids.
I'm an Asylee my wife and kids are overseas
What should I Select at the line 27 Eligibility Category?

Last edited:
Hi,
Could you please help me. I'm filling I765 for my wife and 2 kids.
I'm an Asylee my wife and kids are overseas
What should I Select at the line 27 Eligibility Category?
A05. You are the principal and they would be derivatives. Were you able to get the date and appointment confirmation?