Attorney for i730?

1- January 23, 2022 , USCIS receive the cases;

2- August 5, 2022, Approval notice;

3- September 1, 2022, cases sent to NVC;

4- October 4, 2022, cases sent to the US Embassy;

5- October 11, 2022, US Embassy received the cases;

6- January 12, 2023, US Embassy call to get the papers for bringing the documentations;

7- January 27 , 2023, we sent all documents required by the Us Embassy;

8- January 30, 2023 The US Embassy received all the documents required;

9- Mars 1 , 2023 ,The US Embassy gave the date for the interview for April 5 , 2023;

10- April ,5 2023, the kids did the interview ( the did not ask to them any question. The just see them and aks to the accompany two questions about the notary paper to verify her identity. But , the was no question asked to my kids. One of them is11 years old and the other one's 9 years old);

11- They get the passports back from the US Embassy on April 20, 2023;

12- On April 24, 2023 they take plane and come to the US.

( i bought the tickets the same day the did the interview and i put protection in each of them).

6- January 12, 2023, US Embassy call to get the papers for bringing the documentations;

9- Mars 1 , 2023 ,The US Embassy gave the date for the interview for April 5 , 2023;

10- April ,5 2023, the kids did the interview ( the did not ask to them any question. The just see them and aks to the accompany two questions about the notary paper to verify her identity. But , the was no question asked to my kids. One of them is11 years old and the other one's 9 years old);

( i bought the tickets the same day the did the interview and i put protection in each of them).
Thank you for sharing your timeline. My friend, this is USCIS policy that the children below age of 14 years are exempted from interview. This is important that what questions they asked from your spouse. And I think, you are refugee, not asylee. That's why your process is a little bit lengthy. Asylee's process is not lengthy like you. Am I right? And the second thing is that refugee can apply for I765 and required to fill G325 form from before entering the US but asylee don't need to fill out that form. They will fill out after arriving in the US.

Thank you for sharing your timeline. My friend, this is USCIS policy that the children below age of 14 years are exempted from interview. This is important that what questions they asked from your spouse. And I think, you are refugee, not asylee. That's why your process is a little bit lengthy. Asylee's process is not lengthy like you. Am I right? And the second thing is that refugee can apply for I765 and required to fill G325 form from before entering the US but asylee don't need to fill out that form. They will fill out after arriving in the US.
I am an asylee my friend. Ok. And other thing , when i came to the US , i came with my wife. I gave authorization to someone to go to the Embassy with them. I said everything. Do not try to say the thing you want.

Hey guys. My form i730 right now is at NVC. They sent me some email which is just for my daughter, nothing there for my wife and son. Also the showing just case number no any invoice number. Does anyone know anything about it?

Hello Friends, can somebody let me know that how to check the case status that "My case was transferred to NVC".is this the same USCIS Website or I can check in my USCIS account or DOS website. And the second question is that can we create an account without welcome letter or should wait for that? Thanks

Does anyone have an experience with I-730 Expedite? I received as follows;

On May 3, 2023, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ......... was completed.
On May 3, 2023, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number ............
On May 2, 2023, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ......., was assigned to an officer for response.
Applied on 03/21/2022. We received your case and waived the filing
On 09/08/2022 file was transferred from TX to the national benefits center NBC processing.

Does anyone have an experience with I-730 Expedite? I received as follows;

On May 3, 2023, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ......... was completed.
On May 3, 2023, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number ............
On May 2, 2023, your request to have your case expedited, referral number ......., was assigned to an officer for response.
Applied on 03/21/2022. We received your case and waived the filing
On 09/08/2022 file was transferred from TX to the national benefits center NBC processing.
There is something wrong in order of this timeline. Please recheck. But anyhow, it seems that your expedite request has been approved.

Friends, here is my timeline. What a miracle!!!!!!!!
May 4, 2023 Case Was Sent To The Department of State
April 25, 2023 We approved your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition.
April 11, 2023 We denied your request for expedite processing.
March 27, 2023 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition.

Hey friend. I have a question. When your case was AT NVC and before it went to US Embassy did you get any emails or mail from them? Did you pays any fees? How did you get Welcome letter?
Because, right now my case is at NVC, they sent me an email which is just for my daughter (not for my wife and son) and there is only case number not invoice number‍♂️. I don’t know how it works and what to do. If you could explain me about that will be great. Thanks in advance .

Any i-730 approvals recently ? From Nebraska office it says 13 months to process and i been waiting 13 months and still nothing any updates or advice ? Please

Hi guys, the congressman gave me the result that my I730 was transferred from Nebraska to San Jose Field Office since march 4th........already 2 months , does that mean close to interview? I live in San Jose area

Hello Friends, can somebody explain/list the documents of derivative family members of asylee which are required by NVC for review and processing other than those documents already submitted to USCIS along with I730 applications? Secondly, how long NVC takes to schedule the interview after receiving the case. Furthermore, how long it takes to receive welcome letter, for example if a case transferred to NVC on 4th May, after that how many days to wait to receive welcome letter. Finally, do they send it through email or via mail (USPS)?
Appreciate for clear and concise answer. Thanks

Hey friend. I have a question. When your case was AT NVC and before it went to US Embassy did you get any emails or mail from them? Did you pays any fees? How did you get Welcome letter?
Because, right now my case is at NVC, they sent me an email which is just for my daughter (not for my wife and son) and there is only case number not invoice number‍♂️. I don’t know how it works and what to do. If you could explain me about that will be great. Thanks in advance .
No email from the US Embassy was sent to me at any step. Also no welcome letter from the US Embassy was sent to. They contact me by phone. When they do not call me i call the Embassy two times a week until the cases are done.

My cases were i730 ( asylum). For this application no fee is required.