Attached file is a 485 RFE Traker

Another Approval

Another approval today.

I hope NSC maintain their current momentum for those of you with pending approvals.

Good luck everyone.

Priority Dates & Retrogression

I have been doing a little research on this topic b/c I think they screwed up on my PD. According to the articles below, if your case is employment based, and it involved a labor cert ... then, "In all cases ... the PD is set when the labor cert is filed with the state job service". My lab cert was filed/rec'd by the Illinois DOL in 1.2001 and given a PD in 1.2001. According to the article then, my PD should be 1.2001. However, on my FP notice in 2004 they had a PD of 5.2003. Perhaps they just screwed it up on the FP notice but have the correct PD in Lincoln? Im not sure, can anyone confirm please if the articles below are correct wrt how the priority dates process should work. In any event, being a Canadian citizen, born in Canada, it doesn't appear that the PD or retrogression really applies to me anyway?

http://www.usvisanews.com/articles/memo2342.shtml

http://www.usvisanews.com/articles/memo2363.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
smokey88 said:
I have been doing a little research on this topic b/c I think they screwed up on my PD. According to the article then, my PD should be 1.2001. However, on my FP notice in 2004 they had a PD of 5.2003.
On my FP notice PD=485 RD. On 140 approval PD = LC filing date. When I got FP notice 140 was already approved. So don't worry. It's normal.

voldemarv said:
On my FP notice PD=485 RD. On 140 approval PD = LC filing date. When I got FP notice 140 was already approved. So don't worry. It's normal.

Thanks! It looks like they are now finally working on it so we'll see. It's been a long wait but I know everybody here also knows that all too well. :rolleyes:

LUD updated

My LUD was updated today, I didn't think the Federal government was working today (holiday ?)

smokey88 said:
My LUD was updated today, I didn't think the Federal government was working today (holiday ?)

Same with me. LUD today that RFE was received. See update.
Mamoo

Another RFE tracker

Just go the web master to update my account and have my information updated. :)
Does anyone know the name check should be cleared already before RFE is issued?

neteric said:
Just go the web master to update my account and have my information updated. :)
Does anyone know the name check should be cleared already before RFE is issued?

I have updated my info on the excel sheet. Thanks all.

Kanadian

Just want to let you guys know that I received approval notices on 1.18.2004...seems like things are getting faster

REF updated

Weigoodone1,
I hope you are not from PD retrogressed countries, India, China and Philipines?