Attached file is a 485 RFE Traker

congrates kanadian

Kanadian congrates!!
whats your PD again? The excel shows 11/2000 .Or is it 11/2002.please let me know as this will tell us that an RFE person with PD after Jan2002 has been approved
thanks in advance

justwait1 said:
Kanadian congrates!!
whats your PD again? The excel shows 11/2000 .Or is it 11/2002.please let me know as this will tell us that an RFE person with PD after Jan2002 has been approved
thanks in advance

I corrected the error, please see the attached sheet

justwait1 said:
Kanadian congrates!!
thanks in advance

Remember that PD is only significant at the moment if you are from India, China or the Phillipines.

Congrats!

Congrats Kanadian!

Good to see that you finally got your approval!

What does "IndianPakistanCanadian" mean?
An Indian born in Pakistan now a Canadian citizen?
curious ...

magajmari said:
Congrats Kanadian!

Good to see that you finally got your approval!

What does "IndianPakistanCanadian" mean?
An Indian born in Pakistan now a Canadian citizen?
curious ...

well parents migrated from India so I am an Indian and then I was born in Pakistan so I am Pakistani and then Naturalized Canadian...make sense? actualy I think India or Pakistan its all same thing as we all know that we got divided just because of some dirty politics....I hope one day our leaders will realize that too.

If INS (USCIS) can find our files after dumping for two years then anything is possible :)

kanadian,

congrats, have a question ?

did your spouse get RFE too or is it only u, please post details regarding your spouse case too.

Thanks in advance

gc0609 said:
kanadian,

congrats, have a question ?

did your spouse get RFE too or is it only u, please post details regarding your spouse case too.

Thanks in advance

yes, she got one too...regarding BC.....thank you and I will try to post her info soon .....the good thing is our files didnt get seprated and same officer worked on our cases at the same time so she has same dates for everything as mine.

All, I have just updated my data on the excel sheet with the RFE received date and the RFE received by NSC date.

SO can I say that an EB3 retrogress affected case has been approved...?Still not sure since Only people born in from IND CHN & PHL are affected..

Last edited by a moderator:
Question ... I am trying to confirm my priority date. The priority date on my I-140 was Jan 2001 (the same time as my labor cert RD). However, on my FP notice, it showed a PD of May 2003 (in relation to my I-485 RD). I'm thinking my PD is May 2003 ... but since my job did not qualify for RIR the LC took 2.5 yrs and I thought maybe they give some consideration to the time people have been waiting from start of LC process onward?

Also, I have seen some posts saying that PD's are only relevant for GC applicants from India, China and Phillipines. Is this true, does PD really matter for applicants from other countries?

updated the excel file

Got my approval yesterday night and I updated the RFE tracker file.

Posted all my details in a different thread.

Nanaji :)

Retrogression for EB3 has kicked in

Congrates Nanji..
After reviewing all the approvals till today I have almost come to a conclusion that the EB3 retrogression has kicked in & we have been kicked out ... so its going to be along wait i guess..
Share your views..