Attached file is a 485 RFE Traker

Nanaji999,

you used an old sheet to update the tracker, the new one is available so please use that one next time...also look for current date in the attachment name...thanks

19 people in a pipe with LUD changed

For some RFE was received 20 days back. Has anybody been approved since 1/1/5?

HI I received one RFE on Dec'28 regarding medical form (I-693 supplement). Also got email regarding that.

Today, I saw date change online and message says, "on Jan'10th ...RFE".
BUT NO EMAIL. Also, I have NOT replied back for the 1st RFE.

Since, I have NOT received any email updates, but at the same time there are date changes in the title as well as within the message, so I am confused if this is 2nd RFE.

Can someone throw light on this

LUD changed 3rd time today.
Last 2 times i noticed the change during 9.00 to 10.00 pm.
But today i noticed just now it happened.

Hi DSM_GC

My RFE is about missing vericella vaccination ( medicals).
But I am not able to understand one thing, I got the RFE but no sealed letter from USCIS. As per ZSUJ and others they got a sealed letter ( containing their previous medical forms) along with RFE letter.

I went to the doctor he filled the form with Vericella shot info, I asked him can you write down the previous info also and he said we dont keep the old records more than 6 months so I dont have your previous medical shots info.
He gave me the sealed letter and my attorney sent that along with my EVL and paystub to INS. He said it is always better to send USCIS even though they didnt ask for EVL.

Nanaji

Tracker

Rolling Hills said:
If we can modify the thread name to "I-485 RFE Traker"? more people will join us here. Am I right?

Modify the name to I-485 RFE Tracker and even more people may join :)

Another update today.
Standard message re processing time for cases of this type also includes an addendum stating the "processing time for this application will be substantially shorter since preliminary processing has already been completed".

Rolling Hills said:
Do we need LUD? What can LUD tell us?

You will notice that there is a common pattern of several successive LUD changes after the RFE response is received by CIS, then changes cease before approval. Perhaps we will see some more approvals from our list, and get an idea of how long approval is likely to take after LUD changes cease.