Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

but with approved case...did you or your american friend find what was the received date ?

GC_Ven said:
When I had my American friend call the Number for Status, he said he was calling from HR and he mentioned he was trying to get the status on two cases. She replied One of the cases(which I thought was mine) were approved on Feb 3rd :) , and the other case is transfered to Philly BRC :( .

All the time long I was under an impression that my case number is 04404xxx and my friends case number is 04405xxx. Both the cases went to SWA on the the same date, but the ATL received date is different Every other detail for both these cases is the same. :eek:

Now we both are not sure whoes case is approved :confused: . Hopefully mine is approved :rolleyes: , not that I want my friend to wait for another year or two but I have plans to visit India in August and my H1 expires in August. I wanted to go on vacation with Advance payroll in Hand.

mvnm00 said:
Thanks a lot... well i have almost waited for more than 18 mos and i think close to 2 year mark i can hope for a approved labor. Also iam due for my 8th year...hahaha

I am fast closing in on my 3rd year buddy. been with my LC application for 33 months.

Thats the big problem now, we know which case number and what received date case has been approved. But unfortunately we do not know what case belongs to who..... Our lawyers do not tell us the details.

Does any one know if applicants name would be on the Physical LC. In this case I can call ATL again to find out whoes name is on approved LC.

Some_GreenCard said:
but with approved case...did you or your american friend find what was the received date ?

To MS RAJ

The "T" indicates temporary, which means they are not done with data input for this case, once everything is done, it will be assigned as "P" or "D", depending which center your case will go to. I got this information from Icarus

My reply email is same as yours, just case number is P-XXXXX-XXXXX.

EB3/RIR Atlanta is June 14, 2004

MS_RAJ said:
Hello All,

This is the reply i got from status@DAL.DFLC.US. I got the reply in less than 4 hours. Looks like an automated response except for the new case number. Wonder what the "T" is for. Temporary?? I emailed them my name, employer and case number.

My case is EB3 / RIR and receive date in Atlanta is July 8,2004.

----------- Reply from status@DAL.DFLC.US -----------------------

February 16, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-XXXXX-XXXXX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

To obtain general information regarding processing dates, please check the National Office website at

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/

Sincerely,

DFLC Processing Center

--------------- End of Reply ---------------------------

GC_Ven , i can give you an idea. You can find who's case was approved if yours and your friend salary is different. Go to www.flcdatacenter.com website and look cases under your company and remember to select full search. You will get list of cases filed in your company name with atlanta case number and also it will list salary. try to find which case is yours based on salary. Let me know if this works for you.

GC_Ven said:
Thats the big problem now, we know which case number and what received date case has been approved. But unfortunately we do not know what case belongs to who..... Our lawyers do not tell us the details.

Does any one know if applicants name would be on the Physical LC. In this case I can call ATL again to find out whoes name is on approved LC.

Well we did that already, as I have mentioned earlier, every column returned from the case search is same, except for the RD in ATL. :(

Thanks for your suggestion though :)

Some_GreenCard said:
GC_Ven , i can give you an idea. You can find who's case was approved if yours and your friend salary is different. Go to www.flcdatacenter.com website and look cases under your company and remember to select full search. You will get list of cases filed in your company name with atlanta case number and also it will list salary. try to find which case is yours based on salary. Let me know if this works for you.

oh, i wish i can do something for you. I can imagine how hard it is going to be without knowing if your case is approved or not. If your state is FL, we can try something different, is your swa FL?
GC_Ven said:
Well we did that already, as I have mentioned earlier, every column returned from the case search is same, except for the RD in ATL. :(

Thanks for your suggestion though :)

Do you guys know how BEC will assign a priority date while entering the cases with new case number? If my sep03 case is transferred to Philly later than some Jan04 case, does it mean I will be pushed back as my case got delayed for the transfer from ATL to Philly? I hope this won't be the case, it would be unfair.

Hello guys,
I was a silent observer for couple of months....After knowing about the transferring of all cases (before sept) to philly , i requested my attorney to call atl , and what she tells me is that my case is still in atlanta.The lady there told her that most probably it must be processed by mar 28...

My case RD : July 21 2003

Welcome GrenCard...
Your case RD is close to my RD.. see information on my signature
Can you post your partial case number..

Thanks, SG
grencard said:
Hello guys,
I was a silent observer for couple of months....After knowing about the transferring of all cases (before sept) to philly , i requested my attorney to call atl , and what she tells me is that my case is still in atlanta.The lady there told her that most probably it must be processed by mar 28...

My case RD : July 21 2003

GC_Ven said:

Hi GC_Ven ...

Congrats to you ...or your friend ..either way it was good news to know that a case has been approved ...well u can call DOL and check with them with ur last name and they shall confirm the case status.

Wishing you the best for the next pond ...

GCDreamzz..

Hi Guys,

We were talking about 7th yr extensions earlier. I am posting this question for a friend who was hoping to get advice from you guys:

- If you file for 7th yr H1b extension, can you also get a 7th yr H4 extension for your spouse - or 6-year limit applies to spouse, and she would have to leave the country for 1 year.

- His company is downsizing, so if he gets layed off in this last yr of H1, does he have any options or is out of luck? (He was thinking along the lines of either F1 or leaving the country for 1 year). If he finds another job, can he get an extension based on pending LCA of company that layed him off.

He would appreciate any advice
- Dru

dru said:
Hi Guys,

We were talking about 7th yr extensions earlier. I am posting this question for a friend who was hoping to get advice from you guys:

- If you file for 7th yr H1b extension, can you also get a 7th yr H4 extension for your spouse - or 6-year limit applies to spouse, and she would have to leave the country for 1 year.

- His company is downsizing, so if he gets layed off in this last yr of H1, does he have any options or is out of luck? (He was thinking along the lines of either F1 or leaving the country for 1 year). If he finds another job, can he get an extension based on pending LCA of company that layed him off.

He would appreciate any advice
- Dru

Only have answer for 1st question. I just got my 7th H1 2 days ago and also got H4 for my spouse. so it's doable.

Confirmed

Approved case belongs to my friend, just spoke with a Lady and she confirmed the Applicant Name. All these days me and my friend were checking each others case numbers.

Any way the Lady aslo told that my case is still with ATL and will eventually be shipped to Philly, she was not sure when.

my case details

ATL Received Dt 13 June 2003
Case Number 044055xx

My friends case details
ATL Received Dt 30 June 2003
Number 044049xx
Approved Dt 03 Feb 2003

GCdreamzz said:
Hi GC_Ven ...

Congrats to you ...or your friend ..either way it was good news to know that a case has been approved ...well u can call DOL and check with them with ur last name and they shall confirm the case status.

Wishing you the best for the next pond ...

GCDreamzz..

I really dont understand?????????????

Hey guys,
I called today atlanta dol at 4048930101. She directrly told me the cases has been moved to philly, she did not even ask my case number or whether iam an employer or no.
When my lawyer called last time they told my case is stil in atlanta.
Now this lady tells its in philly.
my case moved to regional on Aug 7th.
I really dont know what to do now.

This is making me more frustration and more tention, i really dont know if its in philly or in atlanta, how many more days it will take.
I was expecting my case to be in atlanta.

Guys tell me if you have any idea that Aug 7th cases are still in atlanta or in philly.
If its in atlanta, how many more days it might take to clear my labor.

day by day iam going mad with this rules and regulations and this stupid terms and conditions on EB3 also

Sometimes i think its better to go back to our country where we have lot of opportunities and better career openings, and better salaries which we can save a lot and live better than here and live happily with our family members, instead of staying here and going through all this nonsense....................

your help will be great...

kasid

Question

Was wondering if I can continue processing my GreenCard Application from "X" company while working with "Y" company. The reason I ask is my client may offer a fulltime position and I am not sure if I must take it or not. Please advice.

Thanks.

Priority Date: Sep 19 2003
Received Date: Jan 14 2004
Case #: 044164xx
Florida, EB3 RIR

GC_Ven said:
Approved case belongs to my friend

Sorry, GC_Ven
I imagine what you've been trough these days, a lot of up's and down's probably, not knowing if it’s your case or not.
Hope they will certify yours in ATL soon to make it up.