Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Now i understand, this email status is only for BEC and does not apply for ATL DOL status...
oanacn said:
I think it's make sense, this is an automated response, they did not eneter all the cases that they received so that's why you do not have a case number and they don't have a way to find out which cases was forwarded to them and which not, but I got a new case number T-05013-XXXXX , which means my case was sent to BEC. Yours probably will be done by ATL DOL.

To oanacn

Thanks for the posting, I am in a similar situation and I got my new case number: T-05013-XXXXX. Does anyone happen to know what "T" represent, shouldn't our numbers start with "P" if it is in Philly BPC. There is too much confusion with this whole thing.

alohaahola said:
Thanks for the posting, I am in a similar situation and I got my new case number: T-05013-XXXXX. Does anyone happen to know what "T" represent, shouldn't our numbers start with "P" if it is in Philly BPC. There is too much confusion with this whole thing.

T means it's in transit, no 45 days latter was generated, then 05 is the year and after that it's the julian date when the case was entered in BEC system.

Once the 45 day latter will be generated T wi8ll become either P ( like in our case) or D.

I read from somewhere else that T means temporary. My understanding is that after it is assigned to one of the BECs, it will be changed from "T" to "P" or "D".

Try to find Icarus' post in Dallas or Philly BEC. He talked about that there.

alohaahola said:

I agree the email is just an automated reply back, they don't have time to check every case individually to see if that case has made it to BRC or not.
I am hoping just like mito that our case stays at Atlanta DOL.

breaking news!

Just got email from HR people, all pending cases will be sent to BRC. ATL will not adjust any case from now. NO HOPE!

mito said:
Compiler: I found the email address in this thread only. I don't know who originally posted it.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am trying to hope for the best.

-mito
Can anyone find where the status checking email address at status@DAL.DFLC.US comes from?

Last edited by a moderator:
LCSEPT2003 said:
I agree the email is just an automated reply back, they don't have time to check every case individually to see if that case has made it to BRC or not.
I am hoping just like mito that our case stays at Atlanta DOL.

I don't think it's automated. they answered my first email and asked me for more details on my case dates. only after they got my response on that, they were then able to give me status on my case. that doesn't sound automated to me. you guys should stop being so difficult and take what you can. some status is better than no status at all.

Labour Approved

Fianlly heard the good news I have been waiting to hear for 20 months. I called 404-893-0101 and the Lady told me it was approved on the 3rd of this month and it might take a few days to receive the Notice in mail. :cool:

I said I was the employer and after searching for the case she asked employers Name when she could not understand what I said she asked me to spell the last name for her. ;)

Wow what a feeling......... and had to wait a really long time to hear it. :p

RD in ATL June 30 2003
Case # 04404xxx
Approval Date Feb 03 2005 Waiting for the Physical Notice :)

Hello All,

This is the reply i got from status@DAL.DFLC.US. I got the reply in less than 4 hours. Looks like an automated response except for the new case number. Wonder what the "T" is for. Temporary?? I emailed them my name, employer and case number.

My case is EB3 / RIR and receive date in Atlanta is July 8,2004.

----------- Reply from status@DAL.DFLC.US -----------------------

February 16, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-XXXXX-XXXXX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

To obtain general information regarding processing dates, please check the National Office website at

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/

Sincerely,

DFLC Processing Center

--------------- End of Reply ---------------------------

Hi GC_Ven,
Congrats! This is great news. Now I guess the question is, will we hear about approvals this month until PERM or will they stop, indicating that pending cases even before Sept 03 have been moved to BEC.
Thanks for updating the forum and Good luck on the next steps! :)
- Dru

GC_Ven said:
Fianlly heard the good news I have been waiting to hear for 20 months. I called 404-893-0101 and the Lady told me it was approved on the 3rd of this month and it might take a few days to receive the Notice in mail. :cool:

Confirmed

I just could not beleive my ears, and asked my American Collegue to call and inquire the status.

It is TRUE :D case was approved on 3rd Feb 2005, and this time the Lady was patient enough and replied to when will the Notice be sent out and when can we expect to receive the Notice etc., etc.,.

So confused.

I get the information that the case before Sep got the same massage as our (case number not assigned .....). So I think the massage we got from email is not reliable. The sep case is still in Atl. But today my HR sent me a email said all pending cases will be sent to BRC. Atl will not adjust any case from now. I'm so confused. I don't know where she got this information. Can anybody verify for it.

Congrats GC_Ven.. GOOD LUCK :D
When is my turn ??? ;)
GC_Ven said:
I just could not beleive my ears, and asked my American Collegue to call and inquire the status.

It is TRUE :D case was approved on 3rd Feb 2005, and this time the Lady was patient enough and replied to when will the Notice be sent out and when can we expect to receive the Notice etc., etc.,.

I am afraid it is true that all the cases have been sent to Philly BRC.

My friends case Received in ATL June 13th status says that the case has been transfered to Philly.

Now the million Dollar question is .... :eek: the case approved today is mine or his. Will have to wait till we receive the physical notice to confirm. :confused:

ruthcai321 said:
I get the information that the case before Sep got the same massage as our (case number not assigned .....). So I think the massage we got from email is not reliable. The sep case is still in Atl. But today my HR sent me a email said all pending cases will be sent to BRC. Atl will not adjust any case from now. I'm so confused. I don't know where she got this information. Can anybody verify for it.

Hi GC_Ven,
When you say "My friend's case status says transfered to Philly" - did you find this out by talking to someone at Atlanta or through some other source.
Thanks
- Dru

GC_Ven said:
My friends case Received in ATL June 13th status says that the case has been transfered to Philly.

When I had my American friend call the Number for Status, he said he was calling from HR and he mentioned he was trying to get the status on two cases. She replied One of the cases(which I thought was mine) were approved on Feb 3rd :) , and the other case is transfered to Philly BRC :( .

All the time long I was under an impression that my case number is 04404xxx and my friends case number is 04405xxx. Both the cases went to SWA on the the same date, but the ATL received date is different Every other detail for both these cases is the same. :eek:

Now we both are not sure whoes case is approved :confused: . Hopefully mine is approved :rolleyes: , not that I want my friend to wait for another year or two but I have plans to visit India in August and my H1 expires in August. I wanted to go on vacation with Advance payroll in Hand.

dru said:
Hi GC_Ven,
When you say "My friend's case status says transfered to Philly" - did you find this out by talking to someone at Atlanta or through some other source.
Thanks
- Dru