Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

sleepinglily,
Don't loose hopes..
I am not sure if flcdatacenter has been updated since last one year.
I definitely understand your situation and if you visit earlier pages, you would see lots of postings by me indicating that i was getting restless. Nothing helps except patience. So just hold on and dont loose hope...
I wish you good luck.
sleepinglily said:
Just went to http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp to check my case, I found out there are many cases with RD of March 2003 still waiting, mine is August 2003. I waited two years already, really do not know how long I will wait, maybe another 2 yrs???I am loosing hope....

LCSEPT2003 said:
GCDREAMZZ,
Can you provide a good phone number to Atlanta DOL where they pickup and give info on your case?

Thanks
Hi LCSEP..
Here is the number i called and a rep picks the call ..4048930101 and she was quite curtious ...try calling.Do post what ya spoke.
All the Best.
GCDzz

Hi anonym :)

Some people DO hear ahead of time and no one knows why. But in general the ATL DOL is supposed to be processing the cases received in the month posted on their site:
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

As you can see, it says Jun 03 for this month, last month it said May 03. We have seen many approvals in the correct month based on this site. Ofcourse, as you state, there were some ppl in Jun 03 who heard as early as last Sept, but that is not the norm, those are rare cases.

- Dru

anonym said:
Having checked the earliest posting, it is noticed that some June 2003 cases were certified or questioned as early as September 2004. But, people still see unprocessed June 2003 cases in February 2005. How much time does it take to complete one month pending cases? The only comparable waiting time may be the execution of the death penalty.

Lets say they keep files up to Sep 23, 2003 and
process here at ATL DOL before PERM get implemented on
March, if so, then where are the approvals?
should they complete at least June 03 by now? Do you guys
think they gona clear July, August, Sept in next one month?

if they won't complete files by March, then what happened to this pending files?

Hi Guys,
I did call the DOL atlanta, the lady picked up the phone and she asked for my case number and she said

"Your recieve date is Sept 19, 03, this case will be in Philly and gave me the philly phone number which I already have and said it's an automated answering service, leave the case info and someone will call you back about your case"
I told her that I got the info regarding cases after Sept 23 to be sent out to Philly and remaining cases till Sept 23 will be process in Atlanta Office. And this what she told me,

"As far I know all the cases from Sept 03 are shipped out to Philly"

I think when she enter my case number , she only looked at the recieving date Sept 19 and gave her answer, I don't think in their database , there's any such column which gave info regarding the case been shipped to Philly.

So I am not sure , the answer she gave is 100 % true.

When will flcdatacenter.com get updated?

Hello guys,
Any idea when will www.flcdatacenter.com get updated?

Thanks

gceeker05 said:
sleepinglily,
Don't loose hopes..
I am not sure if flcdatacenter has been updated since last one year.
I definitely understand your situation and if you visit earlier pages, you would see lots of postings by me indicating that i was getting restless. Nothing helps except patience. So just hold on and dont loose hope...
I wish you good luck.

LCSEPT2003: This is the exact experience I had with the phone call I made to the same rep. I think she answers based on whether your case shows up within Sep 2003 or not. If it does, she automatically says your case is in Philly. That's my observation....... and that's what I hope so.... (I dont want to go through a new adventure in Philly)

-Mito
ATL RD: Sep 06, 2003

LCSEPT2003 said:
Hi Guys,
I did call the DOL atlanta, the lady picked up the phone and she asked for my case number and she said

"Your recieve date is Sept 19, 03, this case will be in Philly and gave me the philly phone number which I already have and said it's an automated answering service, leave the case info and someone will call you back about your case"
I told her that I got the info regarding cases after Sept 23 to be sent out to Philly and remaining cases till Sept 23 will be process in Atlanta Office. And this what she told me,

"As far I know all the cases from Sept 03 are shipped out to Philly"

I think when she enter my case number , she only looked at the recieving date Sept 19 and gave her answer, I don't think in their database , there's any such column which gave info regarding the case been shipped to Philly.

So I am not sure , the answer she gave is 100 % true.

I think the lady who picks the phone has sterio type answer for cases before sep 2003. Right now we are processing June 2003 your case will be processed in a month or two.
:confused: Never looks at our case exactly and not giving any exact status..just with recd date...she tells the astrology.
mito said:
LCSEPT2003: This is the exact experience I had with the phone call I made to the same rep. I think she answers based on whether your case shows up within Sep 2003 or not. If it does, she automatically says your case is in Philly. That's my observation....... and that's what I hope so.... (I dont want to go through a new adventure in Philly)

-Mito
ATL RD: Sep 06, 2003

powerman said:
Lets say they keep files up to Sep 23, 2003 and
process here at ATL DOL before PERM get implemented on
March, if so, then where are the approvals?
should they complete at least June 03 by now? Do you guys
think they gona clear July, August, Sept in next one month?

if they won't complete files by March, then what happened to this pending files?

Powerman,
My RD is Aug'05'03, so i have the same question, if all the cases are not cleared by Mar'28/05 then what happens to the pending cases at Atl DOL?
Will they be moved to the BRC?
Somebody answer this as iam also being impatient and its close to 2 years i have been patient enough to hear that good news...

Thanks

mvnm00 said:
Powerman,
My RD is Aug'05'03, so i have the same question, if all the cases are not cleared by Mar'28/05 then what happens to the pending cases at Atl DOL?
Somebody answer this as iam also being impatient and its close to 2 years i have been patient enough to hear that good news...

Thanks

No idea buddy!

If you wish, call 404-893-0101, let see she change her sterio type answer, keep us updated

Atlanta cases to Philly

I just learnt from a collague that he received his "45-day" letter last Friday from Philly for his RIR case (PD, 07-2004 from NC). It is appears for sure that all Atlanta cases, even for 2004, have been forwarded to Philly BPC, I will keep on watching for my letter, which is about the same time as his.

My PD is 06/2004 from NC. I haven't got that letter yet.

alohaahola said:
I just learnt from a collague that he received his "45-day" letter last Friday from Philly for his RIR case (PD, 07-2004 from NC). It is appears for sure that all Atlanta cases, even for 2004, have been forwarded to Philly BPC, I will keep on watching for my letter, which is about the same time as his.

End of the tunnel for pre Sep 23 cases is closeby

mvnm00 said:
Powerman,

Thanks

Hi mvnm

March 28, 05 is the date when PERM filings ould start aand the existing system of LC approval would be discountinued.

I dont think that would affect the process at DOL / BEC. We all know that cases after Sep 23 (not sure of cases with RD of Sep 23) have been / would be transferred to BEC. All cases before Sep 23 would be adjudicated at Atlanta only.

it doesnt matter as to what speed they process the cases at ATL DOL. Even if they dont clear all earlier cases at ATL DOL before March 28, 05, the cases would be retained at ATL DOL only. I dont think that they would transfer all pending cases to BEC after March 28.

Be patient as the end of the tunnel is very close by for you. I would estimate a max of about 3 months by which they should all old cases at ATL DOL.

alohaahola said:

Thats the first 45-day letter that I have heard about and should hear a flood of those letters in the coming days.

ATL DOL cases were supposed to be transferred to Philly.

Everybody keep the forum posted on such letters.

lavendersummer said:
My PD is 06/2004 from NC. I haven't got that letter yet.

When dealing with the immigration matters, we have to realise from experience that there is no logical way things happen. So nobody can explain as to why July case receives a letter but June case doesnt.

I would strongly recommend that ask your attorney to check with BEC on the status of your case. After all nobody wants the letter to get lost in mail, 45-day perido to lapse and the case to be discarded by BEC.

I guess the next big event in our lives is the receipt of the 45-day letter so look out for that.

Now it's time to add one more category "Received 45 Days Letter" to our statuslist.txt

----------------Received 45 Days Letter---------------
userid, PD (Received at Regional), RD (Received at State), Letter Received date, Status-Pending/Approved/NOF/REF etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad news...

I got a confirmation from status@DAL.DFLC.US that my case is trasferred to "one of the backlog reduction centers".
It also says new case number is "not yet assigned."

My RD at ATL DOL was Sep 06, 2003.

I am very upset. I can't take this anymore.

TampaBelle said:
Hi mvnm

March 28, 05 is the date when PERM filings ould start aand the existing system of LC approval would be discountinued.

I dont think that would affect the process at DOL / BEC. We all know that cases after Sep 23 (not sure of cases with RD of Sep 23) have been / would be transferred to BEC. All cases before Sep 23 would be adjudicated at Atlanta only.

it doesnt matter as to what speed they process the cases at ATL DOL. Even if they dont clear all earlier cases at ATL DOL before March 28, 05, the cases would be retained at ATL DOL only. I dont think that they would transfer all pending cases to BEC after March 28.

Be patient as the end of the tunnel is very close by for you. I would estimate a max of about 3 months by which they should all old cases at ATL DOL.

Mito,
Is there any format should we use to send email to status@DAL.DFLC.US ...
like subject line ..should specify something..and any reference in body text etc... please let us know.

Thanks

mito said:
Bad news...

I got a confirmation from status@DAL.DFLC.US that my case is trasferred to "one of the backlog reduction centers".
It also says new case number is "not yet assigned."

My RD at ATL DOL was Sep 06, 2003.

I am very upset. I can't take this anymore.