Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

mito said:
I called Atlanta DOL, gave my case number and said I don't know the RD. Rep looked up my case number... told me my RD was Sep 06, 2003, said "this case will be in Philly", and gave me the Philly phone number..

My only hope at this point is she told me my case is transferred to Philly just because she saw my RD was in Sep 2003 rather than actually checking if the case is really transferred or not. But I doubt it because she entered my case number to the computer and waited for a while before telling me the bad news.

I am totally pissed off because of this uncertainty. I am starting to feel like GC was not worth going thru this non-sense after all.......

Mito, Same thing happened to me, I have emailed to my lawyer to give me more info, I suggest you to push your lawyer to get case specific info, my RD is Sep 9, 2003

powerman: I will try that. Please share with us your updates when you hear something from your attorney.

powerman said:
Mito, Same thing happened to me, I have emailed to my lawyer to give me more info, I suggest you to push your lawyer to get case specific info, my RD is Sep 9, 2003

I spoke to my lawyer today and was told that your case maybe transfer to Philly, he didn't exactly found out about my case. But said if it went to Philly than they are giving more priority to cases atleast one year or older. So you may hear about your case soon.

Congatulations Nishokie..

All the very best for next step.

I have sent documents for my I-140 application and hopefully, by next week it should be filed.
Please do post your findings after you meet the lawyer and keep us informed about what your lawyer says regarding CP.

nishokie said:
hi,
my PD is January 2003. i am hoping the priority date would have moved beyond Jan 2003 byt the time my 140 is approved or even the time before my file is sent to the consulate.

LCSEPT2003 said:
I spoke to my lawyer today and was told that your case maybe transfer to Philly, he didn't exactly found out about my case. But said if it went to Philly than they are giving more priority to cases atleast one year or older. So you may hear about your case soon.

Hi LCSEP..

Call the DOL office and find out what is your status of your case and the received date.They will tell you where your case is as of now.If it is in the first half of sep then your chances might be that the case will be proccesed in Atlanta only.

Hi gceeker, nishokie,

Do you guys know or can post links to subsequent forums after LCA, i.e. tracker for 140 and is there a tracker for watching PD movement.

- Dru

got certified!!
thanks all for the suppport n the valuable information.see u all in the next thread.
atl dol:jun 06

Hi Dru

Texas 140 tracker link ...
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=118860&page=1&pp=15

I found one more interesting thread on priority dates. Most of the thing discussed over there is something that we are almost aware of but have a peep there.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154145&page=1&pp=15

dru said:
Hi gceeker, nishokie,

Do you guys know or can post links to subsequent forums after LCA, i.e. tracker for 140 and is there a tracker for watching PD movement.

- Dru

Congratulations Jun03.

All the very best for next step...

Could anyone update the status List ?

jun03 said:
got certified!!
thanks all for the suppport n the valuable information.see u all in the next thread.

Status check

Congratulations Jun03

Guys, I send an e-mail to the fallowing address: status@DAL.DFLC.US, that I found on a diffrent thread, and I asked about my case status, they respond after 3 days saying:
"
New Case Number: T-05013-XXXX
Dear ......

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.
The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting additional information from the employer if needed.
Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter. "

My PD is 12/07/2003
RD: 04/22/2004 ATL DOL

welcome to the world of lc certified people !!! :)

jun03 said:
got certified!!

Posted earlier by mito

I think we should not keep calling the same number. Because that number is not a general number where each time a different rep picks up. Instead, same rep picks up the phone. Check the following address:

http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg03...=asc&unit=&who=

404-893-0101 posted in the forum belongs to a specific rep.
If need be, each time better to call a different rep instead of storming the same phone number.

Or if you want to stick to the same phone number, better to try after a couple of days or a week later.

Just some thoughts.............

LCSEPT2003 said:
GCDREAMZZ,
Can you provide a good phone number to Atlanta DOL where they pickup and give info on your case?

Thanks

Thanks both for your replies, good luck with the path ahead

dru said:
Hi gceeker, nishokie,

- Dru

Last edited by a moderator:
Having checked the earliest posting, it is noticed that some June 2003 cases were certified or questioned as early as September 2004. But, people still see unprocessed June 2003 cases in February 2005. How much time does it take to complete one month pending cases? The only comparable waiting time may be the execution of the death penalty.