Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

More on September 23rd cut off from www.usvisanews.com???

"The typo stated that DOL in Georgia is now processing cases received in Sept. 2004 causing many frustrated client phone calls. Atlanta DOL is now working on cases that they received in May and June of 2003 (not 2004). The cases sent by Atlanta to the backlog center were cases received from September 23rd through December 10th, 2004 (and anything received after December 10th will eventually be sent to the backlog center as well). "

http://www.usvisanews.com/announcements/announce0001.shtml

Is "Sep 23" date dependable on this attorney web site? :confused:
Thanks

Jaiatl said:
"The typo stated that DOL in Georgia is now processing cases received in Sept. 2004 causing many frustrated client phone calls. Atlanta DOL is now working on cases that they received in May and June of 2003 (not 2004). The cases sent by Atlanta to the backlog center were cases received from September 23rd through December 10th, 2004 (and anything received after December 10th will eventually be sent to the backlog center as well). "

http://www.usvisanews.com/announcements/announce0001.shtml

Hi

I am new member here ....been a while watching ya guys ...as everybody else I am also waiting....... June 27th is "THE DATE".

Highlights of PERM Meeting in Chicago - Jan 2005

From http://www.murthy.com/news/n_higper.html

Here is the hightlight regarding the BEC procedures:

"
When the BEC gets a case, it goes through data entry and then the 45-day letter is issued. When the response is received, the case is put into one of the 2 processing streams (RIR or Regular), and those streams are adjusted for FIFO (first-in / first-out order) on a routine basis. Information is in the process of being set up for a public system. Right now, the Boston and New York regional offices are the only locations with accurate information available to the public. The initial data entry that precedes issuance of the 45-day letter is under consideration for possibly being abbreviated so that the files may more quickly be identified as having arrived at the BECs. A national database is being implemented so that it will be possible to call one BEC and get information about the location of the file, regardless of which BEC has the file.

"

Please open the above link for details. Any comments?

Hi GCdreamzz,
Jun 27th of what year? It would be helpful if you added your name to the status list with partial case # and state. Welcome to the list :)
Cheers
- Dru

GCdreamzz said:
I am new member here ....been a while watching ya guys ...as everybody else I am also waiting....... June 27th is "THE DATE".

ruthcai321 said:
My case went to ATLDOL on sep3,03. The lady of ATLDOL told me all cases(including sep) after sep sent to Phil. But my lawyer also checked with someone(maybe supervisor? ) in ATLDOL and said my case is still in ATLDOL. I'm so confused. Anyone has the reliable information, please share with us.

my case is the same as your case.
i ask my employer call the ATLDOL two weeks ago. some live people tell my employer that my case have been forwarded to PHIL. :)

You can call dol by yourself. Let them check your case that will help you to know where your case is now if possible. You may also let your employer do this way.

Labor Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!! . I got a call from my employer today saying my Labor is approved. I got a copy of the approval too. It was approved on jan 19th.
Mine is EB2. So guess I can apply for both i 140 and 485 together. Thanks for all the help and support provided here and good luck to all the friends waiting for approval

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its really good to hear that cases are being approved. Wish You good Luck for the next stages. Btw did you happen to know the extension # or the last name of any person in ATL who can be contacted for case status deltails.

Thanks and good luck once again

ga2003 said:
Labor Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!! . I got a call from my employer today saying my Labor is approved. I got a copy of the approval too. It was approved on jan 19th.
Mine is EB2. So guess I can apply for both i 140 and 485 together. Thanks for all the help and support provided here and good luck to all the friends waiting for approval

Any one has got details about an extension # or Last name of a person who can assist with the case details in ATL. I tried calling the 404-893-0101, but the auto msg says enter the extension # or last name of the person you are trying to reach. One more option is leave a message which I doubt they would respond to.

Thanks and good luck ya all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation ga2003, this is encouraging news! :)

I have updated and attached the latest statuslist. The "Approvals in 2005" section has the latest updates.

Any news from other May/June 2003 guys:
rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

nishokie Jun 6 2003
jun03 Jun 6 2003
GC_Ven-Friend Jun 13 2003
labor_jun2003 Jun 23 2003
atl0624 Jun 26 2003
USAINDIA Jun 27 2003
GC_Ven Jun 30 2003

- Dru

Gc Ven
My employer called the same number as you have mentioned 404-893-0101 and asked about my case number 2 weeks back to see if my case number was still in Atlanta. She did not mention about any extension number. I will check once more and Let u know.

Well after readin the threads for last 10 days , i call the Atl Dol for my case

atl rep:how can i help you?
me: I would like to know a case status
atlrep: are you the employer
me : yes
atlrep:when was this recieved?
me : not sure i have case number ?
atlrep :she took and said your's is spe17th we are working on june
me:I heard that you guys moving cases to philly , is my case going to be
philly
atlrep: you are case is here
me :uh...(i was about repeat my stuff)
atel rep : interuptted my uh.. said , your case will be processessed here as it's here
me : thanks

BTW my case is reached on spe17th 2003

Thanks, ga 2003

I tried calling again and this time some lady picked up the phone. She said to me that they r right now processing late may and mid june cases. Mine was on June 30.

She said thats the only information she can give for now. I did not want to risk asking how long ? when ? what ? etc..., Hopefully by the end of this month I will get to hear some thing :cool: :rolleyes:

ga2003 said:
Gc Ven
My employer called the same number as you have mentioned 404-893-0101 and asked about my case number 2 weeks back to see if my case number was still in Atlanta. She did not mention about any extension number. I will check once more and Let u know.

gvr123,
Thanks for the update, mine case went to Atlanta DOL on Sept 19, I think my file is in Atlanta too. I don't think they sent out all the files from Sept to Philly

i am going nuts dude, not because of all delays(may be delays too) ..I am sick and tied of the dilemma..
the other dilemma i have is to go back to go canada or not as i have GC there , if i don't go i will loose there too

Too much confusion....

LCSEPT2003 said:
gvr123,
Thanks for the update, mine case went to Atlanta DOL on Sept 19, I think my file is in Atlanta too. I don't think they sent out all the files from Sept to Philly

Gc Ven ,
Yours will be processed very soon. My actual date of approval was Jan 19th. So I am sure they are very near to processing your stuff.
Some greencard ,
Thanks and good luck with your processing.Will see you all soon in the next forum