Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

I assumed it was Recruitment Report. Allthough i never got exact details about it. My employer/attorney kept saying that we are preparing / have filed the reply against your query.
compiler said:
Another May 2003 case is approved in January. Is there any May 2003 case still pending there? What does your NOF regard?

Date can be corrected

Uhaa6,
Ask your attorney to correct the date, thats a typo error by DOL. If recollect correctly in this forum ga2003 had the same problem and he got his date corrected. Your attorney should have the state receipt which the date is specified.

Was your case approved on 1/25/05 or did you receive your approval on that date. How things are going on filing your I140. Are you in EB2 or EB3 ?
gceeker05 said:
I assumed it was Recruitment Report. Allthough i never got exact details about it. My employer/attorney kept saying that we are preparing / have filed the reply against your query.

SG,
I received a phone call from my employer on 1/25/05 that my case was approved. Everything seems to be going smooth with my employer right now but I am not in a great comfort zone while asking questions to my employer. They were very happy to inform me that my labor was approved.
For some unknown reason, I did not find it appropriate to ask what date i got approved or what was the so-called "INQUIRY/QUERY" in my case.

Waiting to receive the documents for I140.

Need lots of luck, good wishes from the well wishers to stay on track.. :confused:
Some_GreenCard said:
Was your case approved on 1/25/05 or did you receive your approval on that date. How things are going on filing your I140. Are you in EB2 or EB3 ?

how can you check status?

I called 404-893-0101, but nobody answer it. How can you get somebody to check your status?

smbasha said:
thanks Some_GreenCard !, for asking my status, long time ago. sorry I was on vacation just came back.

Today I called (404-893-0101) Atlanta DOL office to find out my case (044-05-XXX) status. She checked my status and she was told, they are still processing the June 2003 cases.

I will keep you guys update once I received any information.

Thanks all
-smbasha

uhha6:
It automatically goes from State to ATL US-DOL with state sends notification saying that your case is approved to Attorney.

GA2003:

Did you verify with your attorney about your case? Because of our case number problems they may sent to BEC.

I asked my attorney. Once I get the reply, I will post it here.

Thanks
ATL0624

Philly contact number 484-270-1500

Is the Philly BPC contact number 484-270-1500.. this number is going to a voice mail .. is there any other number to reach an agent?

Thanks!! ... ssl

Philly or Dallas

Guys,
My attorney sent two faxes to Philly/ATL DOL and Dallas. Philly/ATL DOL did not send any response but Dallas sent a letter saying my case is transferred to Dallas BRC but they won't give any further info.
I have that letter with me.
Now I am confused ... where should my case go? I thought ATL DOL cases are going Philly ....
You guys have any input?

rim
FL state: April'03
ATL DOL: Sept 8, 2003
Now: No Idea .. :confused:

Hi uhha6, ssl443,

I got hold of her today afternoon at 404-893-0101, try one more time, and also have your case# handy.

I asked her about the AVM # 404-562-2131, she was told, its no longer available.

Thanks
-smbasha

Thanks smbasha ..

I will try that number .. Can I call Atlanta DOL myself if I am able to get the case number?

My case is received by DOL in Nov, 2003.. I am not sure where my case is ..

First of all..Congrats to all the gcseeker and labor approved and others who got their labor approved.
Uhaa..
I had the similar problem. But my attorney contacted DOL to correct this. They will get a document showing the date of receipt in Atlanta DOL. Ask them what it is ...and if DOL has recorded it wrong ask him to call them and correct it. But if the receipt date which the attorney got is showing a 2004 date, I do not think there is much luck.
My case is in atlanta DOL still..Hopefully will hear some good news in a month.

GA2003,

My LC was filed to State in Jan 2003 and then it was approved on 6/9/03. Today my attorney told me my case was received in 06/04 and my case number is 04417###...

I don't understand why it take one year for DOL to receive it...confused.

Is the same situation you have expericed?

ga2003 said:
First of all..Congrats to all the gcseeker and labor approved and others who got their labor approved.
Uhaa..
I had the similar problem. But my attorney contacted DOL to correct this. They will get a document showing the date of receipt in Atlanta DOL. Ask them what it is ...and if DOL has recorded it wrong ask him to call them and correct it. But if the receipt date which the attorney got is showing a 2004 date, I do not think there is much luck.

Atlanta DOL corrected their date on website

Hi Guys,
For all the confusion caused by processing date of Jun 04 on DOL site and Jun 03 on immigration.com, Atlanta DOL has updated their website with the correction. Processing date for ATL DOL now shows Jun. 2003 for RIR and non-RIR.
- Dru

State sent a letter to my attorny on 6/9/03, saying that my case was forwarded to the U.S. Department of Labor's Regional Certifying Officer.

Is 6/9/03 my received date at DOL? Can I use this letter to correct the mistake at DOL?

ga2003 said:
Uhaa..

uhha6 said:
State sent a letter to my attorny on 6/9/03, saying that my case was forwarded to the U.S. Department of Labor's Regional Certifying Officer.

Is 6/9/03 my received date at DOL? Can I use this letter to correct the mistake at DOL?
Yes, thats the letter as proof.