Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Delayed LC

Hello,

I am new to this forum. Have not posted any messages till now. Would appreciate if some one cane help in answering my problem.

I had PD as OCt'2003. While checking with Florida sate office my attorney has found out that the case has not maved to atlanta (supposed to happen in april 2004). After some follow up the state was able to find the papers and they just moved it . Not sure where they have, Phili or atlnata. How can i find where my papers moved to ? and how long will it take for certification..

Thank You

hi there ..

i was once in a same situation, where i didn't track my labor for a long time and finally found out that my case was misplaced..

to find out where your case is.. better get your hr/lawyer to call the below numbers..

Atlanta DOL: 404-893-0101
Philly BPC: 484-270-1500

good luck ..

Any status updates ...

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

nishokie Jun 6 2003
jun03 Jun 6 2003
GC_Ven-Friend Jun 13 2003
labor_jun2003 Jun 23 2003
ga2003 Jun 23 2003
atl0624 Jun 26 2003
USAINDIA Jun 27 2003
GC_Ven Jun 30 2003

compiler said:
The Atlanta US DOL is currently processing the late May and early June 2003 case. It is expected they will complete all May 2003 cases at the end of January.

where you get this information?

compiler said:
The Atlanta US DOL is currently processing the late May and early June 2003 case. It is expected they will complete all May 2003 cases at the end of January.

the time tracker of www.immigration.com says that Atlanta US DOL is processing June/July 2003 already. I don't know which one to believe...it is really confusing...

Hi Guys I am being silent observer in this thread. I would like to share this information with you guys this might be helpfull in anticipating your LC.

Atl DOl received July 11 2003.
Labor approved jan 3 2005.

My Lawyer got approval info on jan19.

Congrats Labor_approved and thxs for sharing valuable information. Can you post your partial case # and if possible DOT code. Thanks again.

Iam getting excited becos my labor recd date is also July 11 2003. :D
Labor_approved said:
Hi Guys I am being silent observer in this thread. I would like to share this information with you guys this might be helpfull in anticipating your LC.

Yes, this is good news! Mine is July 7, will watch and look for any news from my lawyer. Thanks!

Labor_approved said:

Good News

Thank you Labor_Approved for giving such a good news, My file also moved in Aug 7th 2003 to Fed.
I hope they will move and work on this files fast.
I am asking my company guys to call and find our where is my file.

Guys please give us more good news, its been a while hearing such a wonderfull and good news

Thanks bye

Processing Dates ??

I had a question regarding the processing dates at Atlanta..The immigration.com website shows the Atlanta DOL processing dates to be June/July of 2003 whereas on the BCIS website its shows the processing dates for Atlanta DOL to be June 2004...Which one is correct?

RE: where you get this information

uhha6 said:
the time tracker of www.immigration.com says that Atlanta US DOL is processing June/July 2003 already. I don't know which one to believe...it is really confusing...
Don’t ask where again. I always speak to them before posting. Isn't easy for you to call if you do not want to be confused?

No new news

I had a meeting with lawyer this afternoon. He told me that DOL people don't even know how to answer about the cases, because they simply don't know. He told me that he has only received only one letter from BRC (case is from TX) and he handles like 50 cases. DOL people are going to give a series of conferences around the country in mid february to clarify all these issues.
Another thing he told me, that BRC's are going to use PD the date received by State. Don't know if this will make any difference.
My lawyer's advise: just wait and be patience to see what will happen in the next 30 days.

Guys,

We are getting lazy about updating the status list. Please keep it in mind. This serves all of us.

I guess the processing times given by immigration.com ARE correct.

Congats labor_approved

how do you know

How do you know your labor recd date? my lawyer told me that she didn't know my case number at regional center and recd date.

She provided me my case number at state level and the date approveled at state. Is that the same date of DOL recd date?

thanks

Some_GreenCard said:
Congrats Labor_approved and thxs for sharing valuable information. Can you post your partial case # and if possible DOT code. Thanks again.

Iam getting excited becos my labor recd date is also July 11 2003. :D

Hi Guys,
It is certainly good news to hear about any approvals in 2005. In these uncertain times, it is encouraging to hear this! Please do keep updating the forum as you and your colleagues hear from the DOL.
- Dru

I did try to call them by myself, but I was told that only HR/myAttorney can call, but my attorny just ask me to wait. So frustrated...

compiler said:
Don’t ask where again. I always speak to them before posting. Isn't easy for you to call if you do not want to be confused?

Your attorney can fax requesting case number at atlanta regional DOL. Thatz what my attorney did and i have case number. Hope this helps.

state level case number is not the same as regional level case number.

uhha6 said:
How do you know your labor recd date? my lawyer told me that she didn't know my case number at regional center and recd date.

She provided me my case number at state level and the date approveled at state. Is that the same date of DOL recd date?

thanks

Another way to try if your lawyer does not divulge this information, is to check on: http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Try your employer's name and state, and see if you find a case that looks like it is yours - based on date received, title etc. If you DO find one, there will be a case number in one of the columns.

Good luck

uhha6 said:

thanks

Thanks!

Thanks!! I will ask my attorny fax requesting case number

Then what is the DOL revd date? Is it the same with state approved date? In your case, where the July 11 comes from?

My case was filed on 1/3/03 and I know another date of 6/9/03. But I don't know if 6/9/03 is the DOL revd date?

Some_GreenCard said:
Your attorney can fax requesting case number at atlanta regional DOL. Thatz what my attorney did and i have case number. Hope this helps.

state level case number is not the same as regional level case number.