Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

lcwaiting said:
I am wondering if our cases will be forwarded to BEC if not cerfied by dol Atlanta by the end of this year. Anybody knows that? I called my lawyer. She said she's not sure.

According to my lawyer, all unopened/not processed cases after 31st Dec. will be transferred to BEC..hope this helps

We are waiting to hear Magic word from you :)
Did you call ATL DOL live person and enquire about your status.

saurabh_tulika said:
Is there any updates from the AVM. Did anyone hear the Magical words.....

Is it not that only Lawyer or Company person can call ATL DOL live to get the status of the case. Because that is what was told to me.

Some_GreenCard said:
We are waiting to hear Magic word from you :)
Did you call ATL DOL live person and enquire about your status.

hi friends,

The labor forwarded from NC state to ATL dol on june 23 2003. Can i know when the labor goeing to be certified ? Please add to the status list.

case no: 04406793
dot coe: 030-062-010

Thanks lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
any comm.?

bucgator said:
does it mean that

1. ATL DOL will continue handling our cases until PERM starts?

2. Cases in BEC is divided into RIR and non-RIR

3. FIFO: first in federal DOL, not first in state.

am I right?

mvinays said:
DOL Transition Watch: DOL Provides More Insight

Thanks labor_jun2003 for the details. Status List updated, Right now ATL DOL is working on Apr/May case with series of 04404XXX. There is nothing you can predict when the labor will be certified. keep checking the AVM.
404-562-2131 Option 1 then Option 1 and then enter your case number.

labor_jun2003 said:
The labor forwarded from NC state to ATL dol on june 23 2003. Can i know when the labor goeing to be certified ? Please add to the status list.

case no: 04406793
dot coe: 030-062-010

Thanks lot!

sometimes i have seen in this forum, beneficiary calling atl dol live person and telling them as though they are calling from HR of the company. It worked for many people. Even i tried once and it worked :) , but not good idea to keep bothering them.

saurabh_tulika said:
Is it not that only Lawyer or Company person can call ATL DOL live to get the status of the case. Because that is what was told to me.

s12345 said:
how to get the reciept number. Transferred to ATL DOL on Oct 18. How long it will take to get the case no
Thanks in advanvce

I have been waiting since July 2004. Havent heard any news from DOL ALT. I believe they are entering application received in April/May 2004 in the system and then only case number will be assigned. With election and year end and BRC etc.... I dont expect to hear any thing before next year....

Birth certificate translation format.

Hi,
I have got my birth certificate in regional language, I want to translate it in English.
I need an affidavit for the same.

If any one has a "affidavit format" please let me know.

Thnx

Case #

Hey Y'all, Was wondering how to get my case number (044XXX..). My case was forwarded to the DOL in Jan 2004.

Thanks.