Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Same for me, it looks like AVM is down, they must be updating the system with certified for all of us :) :)
USALABOR said:
I also checked this morning same message.Now AVM is down.May be updating.I think we have to check after 11:30 am.

It seems to me that the AVM was only down and was not updated, also it makes sense, they were not going to work on the weekend (They do not even work on week days - forget about the weekend :p ). Also the past record shows most of the cases get the status change on tuesday or thursay, if you remember last week on 26th (tuesday) we had 5 cases between the numbers 04404200 to 04404230 which got the status change and week prior to that 19th (tuesday again) had 5 cases whose status was changed from received to something else between the same series of the case number.

Although I do not beleive in statistics but it looks like that all the way. So staying positive I beleive we should have some cases status changed tomorrow or day after that is 2nd Nov or 3rd Nov.

gceeker05 said:
same here... :mad:

Agree.. and more so for your comment in parenthesis. :p
saurabh_tulika said:
It seems to me that the AVM was only down and was not updated, also it makes sense, they were not going to work on the weekend (They do not even work on week days - forget about the weekend :p ). Also the past record shows most of the cases get the status change on tuesday or thursay, if you remember last week on 26th (tuesday) we had 5 cases between the numbers 04404200 to 04404230 which got the status change and week prior to that 19th (tuesday again) had 5 cases whose status was changed from received to something else between the same series of the case number.

Although I do not beleive in statistics but it looks like that all the way. So staying positive I beleive we should have some cases status changed tomorrow or day after that is 2nd Nov or 3rd Nov.

Letter From Congressman

Hi, I had read somewhere on the "US DOL Trackers for LC" that somebody had got a letter from their congressman and was able to expediate his/her application. I do not remeber whether it was for LC or something else. If anybody in here is aware of such a letter please let me know where it is or who posted that query. Thanks in advance.

Not good news

11/02/2004: Transition of DOL Labor Certification Processing System and Anticipated Mounting of Backlogs Till End of the Year

As a natural consequence of the system reform and transition, it appears that the labor certification processing and adjudication are de facto on hold or at standstill creating additional backlogs. Reports from various state offices and regions indicate that due to the transition, labor certification application processing is currently negatively affected in the interim. It is interesting to see how the November monthly website report (soon to be defunct or changed) of the DOL Regions and States labor certification applications will reflect this problem.

Looking on number of cases getting certified it looks like November report for ATL DOL will still show processing April '03 cases :(
oanacn said:
11/02/2004: Transition of DOL Labor Certification Processing System and Anticipated Mounting of Backlogs Till End of the Year

As a natural consequence of the system reform and transition, it appears that the labor certification processing and adjudication are de facto on hold or at standstill creating additional backlogs. Reports from various state offices and regions indicate that due to the transition, labor certification application processing is currently negatively affected in the interim. It is interesting to see how the November monthly website report (soon to be defunct or changed) of the DOL Regions and States labor certification applications will reflect this problem.

Election day!! They must all be off today :rolleyes:
saurabh_tulika said:
AVM still saying received, any other change of status for anybody, c'mon we need to hear some good news for this week.

One of my friend's wife is pregnant and he is expecting his LC soon.
Since his wife is pregnant both can not go for MMR and X-Ray and medical is going to pending.Still he can apply i-140/485/EAD.

Question : Is the processing of I-140,485 or EAD is going to slow down or any disadvantages Because of medical is pending or adjustment.Anybody has same situation.