Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

not slow down.
everythis is the same.

USALABOR said:
One of my friend's wife is pregnant and he is expecting his LC soon.
Since his wife is pregnant both can not go for MMR and X-Ray and medical is going to pending.Still he can apply i-140/485/EAD.

Question : Is the processing of I-140,485 or EAD is going to slow down or any disadvantages Because of medical is pending or adjustment.Anybody has same situation.

USALABOR Medical Certifications............

If your friend's wife is pregnant, your friend can still go for his medicals & his wife probably get's a different medical certification. Talk to a INS approved doctor's office about the situation.

I know couple of my friends who had their certifications in similar situation.

USALABOR said:
One of my friend's wife is pregnant and he is expecting his LC soon.
Since his wife is pregnant both can not go for MMR and X-Ray and medical is going to pending.Still he can apply i-140/485/EAD.

Question : Is the processing of I-140,485 or EAD is going to slow down or any disadvantages Because of medical is pending or adjustment.Anybody has same situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor_Sucks said:
If your friend's wife is pregnant, your friend can still go for his medicals & his wife probably get's a different medical certification. Talk to a INS approved doctor's office about the situation.

I know couple of my friends who had their certifications in similar situation.

Hai bucgator/ Labor sucks

Thanks for the reply.

He wants to know (With medical pending) .

1.He will get EAD.
2.He won't have problem if got laid off after 180 days.

He will not have any problem, beacuse he can do the test on time.

USALABOR said:
Hai bucgator/ Labor sucks

Thanks for the reply.

He wants to know (With medical pending) .

1.He will get EAD.
2.He won't have problem if got laid off after 180 days.

Hi All :) ,

I am new to this board and would like to share the news and information with you all.

My Case Number 044049xx :rolleyes:
Regional Date 30Jun2003
DOT Code 030.167-014

My Friend Case Number 044055xx :rolleyes:
Regional Date 13Jun2003
DOT Code 030.167-014

welcome

welcome aboard.

GC_Ven said:
Hi All :) ,

I am new to this board and would like to share the news and information with you all.

My Case Number 044049xx :rolleyes:
Regional Date 30Jun2003
DOT Code 030.167-014

My Friend Case Number 044055xx :rolleyes:
Regional Date 13Jun2003
DOT Code 030.167-014

Any Updates for Wednesday mornig, AVM is up but it looks it is not updated.

Welcome GC_Ven, you and your friends case is added in the status list

Nothing is certain on will it be good or bad for us. BTW bucgator can you add your details in the Status list,
bucgator said:
if Bush is re-elected, will it be good for us?
Perm will be postponed?

how long to get the actual Certificate ?

HI,

After a freaking longggggg time , the ATL AVM says that one case certified when i give our employer phone number.
I and my friend both applied around same time - April 2003 . How do we know which one of our case is certified ?
Incidentally , does anyone know how long it takes for our lawyers to get the Labor certificate once the AVM says approved. May be then , we can know whose case it is .

thanks

atldolwait said:
HI,

After a freaking longggggg time , the ATL AVM says that one case certified when i give our employer phone number.
I and my friend both applied around same time - April 2003 . How do we know which one of our case is certified ?
Incidentally , does anyone know how long it takes for our lawyers to get the Labor certificate once the AVM says approved. May be then , we can know whose case it is .

thanks
Find the case numbers based on employer from the URL below.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp.

Check both the cases.

can you tell what is the Date AVM is saying the case is certified on?

atldolwait said:
HI,

thanks

added some info..

Hi folks,

I have updated the list with my and a couple of friends info.....our LCs were transfered to Atlanta from FL

GP June 22, 2004 FL
JP Sep 17, 2004 FL (non RIR)
chimi Sep 30, 2004 FL

-chimi

Also can you please provide the DOT Code and Case Number Sequence so that we can track it. I hope the case is yours only. Good luck and Congratulations.

atldolwait said:
AVM says case is certified on OCT 27.

Actual Certificate.............

My case was Certified on Oct 25 & my attorney have not yet recieved the document. I dont know what kinda procedure they have and how long it takes to mail.