Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

GC_Ven, just for your reference I am copying and pasting this line from the statuslist about a case from GA which was approved in Aug 2004

pvk044 Apr 09 2003 - Approved Aug 20 2004 GA,EB3,DOT code: 030.167-014

GC_Ven said:
Does any one have an information if any cases were approved in 2004 :confused: for DOT Code 030.167-014(Systems Analyst). :rolleyes:

I have tried to query for TN, GA, NC & FL and found No cases that were approved in 2004. :mad:

Thanks in advance for any information. :)

Some good news about labor from my lawyer

Already i was frustrated due to delay and i called my lawyer this morning and asked why its been delaying and lot of my friends are getting approved and they all applied in 2004 and one more colleage of mine she got approved in 2003 itself and it was during the same time when i applied, he gave some points whats going on "so many people complained and filed a case and asked congressmen about this one, and now they have changed lot of rules that they are going to do all the cases on "first come first served basis", and they are not going to do any more new cases first,first they will clear old cases". He also mentioned he is not getting any new cases approvals now and they have stopped.
which is a very a very good news for all of us, because we have been waiting here and lot of my friends are getting cleared who ever applied recently thats not good.
He also mentioned we are lucky guys because we all applied GC now, next year they are going to change to PERM and which has lot of terms and it will take more time itseems(like 6 advertisements, more time for labor etc).

so this is what i want to share with you all.

he mentioned i might get cleared somewhere in the month of January,
My case has been moved to fed in Aug 2003.

I hope i will see some light shortly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is really a good news Kasid, this means if yours is in August and is expected to be done by January, then I should expect mine to be done anytime now, I am May 2003. thanks for sharing your information with all of us.

kasid said:
Already i was frustrated due to delay and i called my lawyer this morning and asked why its been delaying and lot of my friends are getting approved and they all applied in 2004 and one more colleage of mine she got approved in 2003 itself and it was during the same time when i applied, he gave some points whats going on "so many people complained and filed a case and asked congressmen about this one, and now they have changed lot of rules that they are going to do all the cases on "first come first served basis", and they are not going to do any more new cases first,first they will clear old cases". He also mentioned he is not getting any new cases approvals now and they have stopped.
which is a very a very good news for all of us, because we have been waiting here and lot of my friends are getting cleared who ever applied recently thats not good.
He also mentioned we are lucky guys because we all applied GC now, next year they are going to change to PERM and which has lot of terms and it will take more time itseems(like 6 advertisements, more time for labor etc).

kasid said:

This is really a good news.Thank you.

Kasid, Mine is also in Aug'2003. Does your case# starts with 04408xxx. I was hoping by the year end but it looks like sometime in Feb. Even in my company also some employees got approved their whole Labor process in 3 months. I cant believe that...

DOL Clarifies Its "No Expedite" Policy

Same thing here too
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dolcla.html

kasid said:

We have not seen any of this materialize. I hate to be sour about this but most of us have been at this for years with NO GOOD NEWS. It is always more delays and more delays. I'm very skeptical.

any approvals

common guys...did the angels smile on anybody in the last couple of days....i havent heard anybody get certified lately.

i dont know what ATL DOL is doing ?

nishokie said:
common guys...did the angels smile on anybody in the last couple of days....i havent heard anybody get certified lately.

Same old message.

Seems that after 26th OCT there were no news... :mad:
This has been a quite frustrating journey at least for me. :p

nishokie said:

At least the AVM seem that it was updated on 3rd of November, I checked my status last night and it was same old 4 words (received By regional office), we need to teach them more english words like "Certified" :p :p

I am also sick of calling that same number, hats off to people who are not from Atlanta, these guys have to make a long distance call and it is really frustrating when you hear the same old 4 words. Does anybody here know about anyone who got certified in last couple of days, C'Mon silent watchers speak up, you might bring some hope to people like us, share the good news with us too.

gceeker05 said:
Seems that after 26th OCT there were no news... :mad:
This has been a quite frustrating journey at least for me. :p

Update...............

My case was 'Certified' on 25 OCt 2004, my employer recieved the notification yesterday. My attorney has not yet recieved anything.

Thanks for the update

Hi laborsucks

Thanks for the update.
My labor was certified on 27th Oct. So I should be recieving something soon too. I was concrened as they sent the NOF within 3 days after I heard it on the AVM and I still have'nt rcvd anything still about the approval.
So I guess it takes about 12-14 days for them to send us the final approval notice.

Labor_Sucks said:
My case was 'Certified' on 25 OCt 2004, my employer recieved the notification yesterday. My attorney has not yet recieved anything.

Info needed

Does anyone know whether the original approved LC is sent to the represented lawyer or employer? When can the approval info be heard from their phone system, on the approval date or after that date?

It seems they take two months to process one month RLC. So November and December will turn to the RLC with the Regional filing receipt May, 2003.

I hope atlanta speeds up................

Case filed in state (Florida) in May'2003...Non RIR
Case transmitted to regional (Atlanta) in Nov'2004

Should I expect the labour clearance next year or not. I am aware that there are many more pending cases before my dates. But we all hope that this process picks up a little bit. :)

-RC

StatusList updated.

Welcome joegr9.
joegr9 said:
Case filed in state (Florida) in May'2003...Non RIR
Case transmitted to regional (Atlanta) in Nov'2004

Should I expect the labour clearance next year or not. I am aware that there are many more pending cases before my dates. But we all hope that this process picks up a little bit. :)

-RC

certified

ok..it is official..

ATL DOL recvd date : April 08,2003.
Certified on : Oct 27,2004.

can someone please update statuslist.txt.

Thanks one and all for all the support.

Also , i noticed immigration.com dates moving to may '03 for ATL DOL some time back . But mine cleared only last week . So , i think those dates are little misleading.

Anyway , i wish everyone best of Luck.

Hi Labor_Sucks, you might be of help to me, In the Labour Status list you said you got an NOF for wages, My question is - Is your Wages less than the prevailing wage for your DOT code or is it greater than Prevailing Wage, If your salary was lower than the prewailing wage and your NOF was regarding that only, can you please let me know how it was resolved because My salary mentioned in the application is lower than the prevailing wage. Although my lawyer got a survey done and had attached that survey showing lower salary being paid by other companies too.
Please advise.
Anyone else who knows about this please advise too.....

Thanks a ton
Saurabh

Labor_Sucks said:

Congratulations ATLDOLWAIT, status list is updated, can you provide your DOT Code and the Series of Case Number please

atldolwait said:
ok..it is official..

ATL DOL recvd date : April 08,2003.
Certified on : Oct 27,2004.

can someone please update statuslist.txt.

Thanks one and all for all the support.

Also , i noticed immigration.com dates moving to may '03 for ATL DOL some time back . But mine cleared only last week . So , i think those dates are little misleading.

Anyway , i wish everyone best of Luck.