Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

I am hoping that too that in next week or so they should

MAY GOD GIVE THESE DOL PEOPLE SOME SUPERNATURAL POWERS TO PROCESS THE FILES AT 5-6 times THERE ABILITY :) :D

Some_GreenCard said:
Saurabh,
Looks like ATL DOL is very close to your case to cerify... :)
Did you happen to call ATL DOL live person and talk to them...by any chance.

Hi guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum and want to include my case details. My case was forwarded from FL to ATL in Sep 04. Per my lawyer DOL is assigning case numbers (or DOT codes) to April 04 cases. I am not sure how long will it take for them to give me a case number.
When I call AVM and put in employer's phone number, after 1 case details, AVM started giving me junk - saying things monday, tuesday......january, feburary....etc etc. Is that normal for AVM to do when its down or something?

Thanks,
Chimi

just call again, and use your company's telephone number.

chimi said:
Hi guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum and want to include my case details. My case was forwarded from FL to ATL in Sep 04. Per my lawyer DOL is assigning case numbers (or DOT codes) to April 04 cases. I am not sure how long will it take for them to give me a case number.
When I call AVM and put in employer's phone number, after 1 case details, AVM started giving me junk - saying things monday, tuesday......january, feburary....etc etc. Is that normal for AVM to do when its down or something?

Thanks,
Chimi

Almost every May-June-July 2003 filers (loosers) reached the height of frustration. Silent watchers, if you have any good news to share please post on this thread.
Thanks

Some_GreenCard said:
Almost every May-June-July 2003 filers (loosers) reached the height of frustration. Silent watchers, if you have any good news to share please post on this thread.
Thanks
AVM case status update - Same old .......

I have no idea if AVM is updated or not. I checked bunch of case numbers between range 04404000 - 04404999 for DOT code 030.167-014 . Only few of them Recd date June 2nd was certified and not all of them. They were certified from Oct 18th - 21st. I could not understand ATL DOL logic..

Since your case number is closest ...we are all expecting good news from you only :)
saurabh_tulika said:
No Change, same message, how do you know that the AVM is updated

I am hoping to give you the good news soon, and thank you guys for standing by with me in this frustrating time. Lets pray together that all of us get certified.

Thanks

Some_GreenCard said:
I have no idea if AVM is updated or not. I checked bunch of case numbers between range 04404000 - 04404999 for DOT code 030.167-014 . Only few of them Recd date June 2nd was certified and not all of them. They were certified from Oct 18th - 21st. I could not understand ATL DOL logic..

Since your case number is closest ...we are all expecting good news from you only :)

Certified!!

Hello All

Finally after a long wait of 26 months I heard the magic words. My case is certified!

I heard it on AVM. Everyone else in my company who rcvd nof have also been certified.

Here are the details:

Atl dol: april 3, 2003

Nof issued : 18 august 2004 (regarding recruitment and lay off in my company)

Replied on : 26 Oct 2004
Certified on 27th Oct 2004

Lawyer still to recieve notice.

Can anyone tell me how long before they send out the official letter?

Also AVM is updated everyday late in the evening after 6:00 pm.

Congrats Seannc...
Good luck for your next phase!
Can you post your partial case number.
Thanks for taking time to post in this thread some good news.. :)

Congratulations Seannc, Finally some good news for today :) .
Did a live person in DOL told you that they update the AVM every day :confused: ?

Seannc said:
Hello All

Finally after a long wait of 26 months I heard the magic words. My case is certified!

I heard it on AVM. Everyone else in my company who rcvd nof have also been certified.

Here are the details:

Congratulations.. !! :)

Seannc said:
Hello All

Here are the details:

Status List Updated. !!

The fact that Seannc heard this message on 27th Oct tempts me agree with him that AVM is updated everyday.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

It makes sense to think that AVM is updated everyday.

When I called on 27th oct in the morning.......it said that rebuttal was recieved on 26th Oct. When I called today morning it said I was certified and so were other people from my company. So I guess AVM IS updated every late evening.

My partial case number is 04401***

On a personal note.......everyone pls do not lose hope. There is......I repeat there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I know this is very hard for everyone and waiting seems likes forever, but there is hope!
We all work very hard and God is watching over us.

Thanks again and good luck to all of you.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Seannc, its a very good news, if possible also can u find out your colleages dates of submission and dol dates, that will help every body over here.
My god bless u and everyone over here, to hear the good magical word CEEEEEEEEEERtiFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFied.

Have a wonderfull day.

We were 7 of us and our company applied for labor for all of us together. So our dates are same...april 3 & 4, 2003. We all had rcvd nof due to layoffs sometime ago. But now everyone had been certified.

So if your company did not have layoffs after 2002.........u have nothing to worry about.

kasid said:
Congrats Seannc, its a very good news, if possible also can u find out your colleages dates of submission and dol dates, that will help every body over here.
My god bless u and everyone over here, to hear the good magical word CEEEEEEEEEERtiFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFied.

Have a wonderfull day.