Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

kasid said:
I am just waiting, no news soooooooooo far.............I really dont know, when they will work on August2003 cases, I am really getting frustrated with this DOL yaar.
Can any one tell me how many more months it will take to get into Aug 03 cases my file moved on 7th Aug.
Sorry guys i know every one has the same problem,but my case i did not go to india from 4.5 years yaar, now i badly wanted to go for a vacation, but my lawyer is telling avoid travel for few more months untill u get Labor cleared because the visa stamping is very strict over in india.
I really dont know what to do guys

If you have valid h1b stamping go to India and come back in Short period(15 days).Otherwise ..........

I went to india to attend my brothers marriage.But I had only 2 months valid h1b and 2 months valid stamping and my 5th year was completing , 6th year ext applied.

Because I had 2 months validity I was ok and came back safely. now I got approved my extension.

I have the valid extension (7th year) but the stamp on the passport has expired. So would it be advisable to go to India and get it stamped, or should I wait till the Labor gets approved and then apply for AP and then go?

USALABOR said:
If you have valid h1b stamping go to India and come back in Short period(15 days).Otherwise ..........

I went to india to attend my brothers marriage.But I had only 2 months valid h1b and 2 months valid stamping and my 5th year was completing , 6th year ext applied.

Because I had 2 months validity I was ok and came back safely. now I got approved my extension.

saurabh_tulika said:
I have the valid extension (7th year) but the stamp on the passport has expired. So would it be advisable to go to India and get it stamped, or should I wait till the Labor gets approved and then apply for AP and then go?

If you want to go and If you have all documents there won't be any problem .Getting LC approved and getting AP may takes 12 months or more.
If your vacation is very important then go and get stamped or wait.

USALABOR said:
If you want to go and If you have all documents there won't be any problem .Getting LC approved and getting AP may takes 12 months or more.
If your vacation is very important then go and get stamped or wait.
Might be a wrong place to ask this quetion, but do you know what all documents would be needed for H-b stamping. Someone (my neighbour) was saying they are even asking for LCA for all the previous companies worked for and I do not have the copy of the LCA, rest every other document I have with me.

Thanks in advance for the answer

I hear that salary on form 750A will only be reviewed by state.
why federal DOL sent NOF for prevailing wages?

Except the update from labor_sucks...i didnt see/hear any other update on status..

gceeker05 said:
Did anybody notice the AVM update of status after Oct 21? The last update,According to me was made on Oct 21.

I believe his status on AVM was updated on Oct 21. He may have checked the status on AVM and updated the Forum on 26th.
While checking on cases in my DOT Code, I did not see any updates after 21st.
Saurabh,
Did you see any updates after 21st?
Some_GreenCard said:
Except the update from labor_sucks...i didnt see/hear any other update on status..

saurabh_tulika said:
Are there any new updates for Wednesday morning

Last night I got a call from a friend who had filed for the state labor certification the same time around as I did (January 2003). luckily, he got through the labor certification stage by September 2003 and filed for I-140/485 in October 2003 and guess what............he got the good news of an approved 140/485 yesterday.....so one thing is for sure that Texas is processing 140/485 at the same time.
so hopefully, when we get out of this Labor jungle we should be able to get the GC in 1 year(at best).

No gceeker05, I have not heard any updates after 21st.

LABOR_SUCKS if you come online can you tell us what AVM says that when the status was updated. Thanks

gceeker05 said:
I believe his status on AVM was updated on Oct 21. He may have checked the status on AVM and updated the Forum on 26th.
While checking on cases in my DOT Code, I did not see any updates after 21st.
Saurabh,
Did you see any updates after 21st?

USALABOR said:

Did you go to chennai or Delhi, Few of my friends say its better to go to delhi, beause in chennai its very strict and asking more documents itseems, i have validity of my visa untill July2005 with my old company but they are no more in business.But now iam with my new company and have valid H1b untill 2006, but my wifes already visa has already exprired few months back, but she got her approved H4 with new company.Now if i get my Labor cleared during jan or feb how many more months it might take to get EID or what ever we need to travel to india without Visa.

Any how thank you guys for the kind suggestions.

There are case numbers whose status was updated on oct 26th, with either NOF or Remanded or Cetified. I can give you the case numbers if you want to check

Pl. provide case #'s that they have worked on Oct 26th. This way we can know which range they are working. Thanks
saurabh_tulika said:
There are case numbers whose status was updated on oct 26th, with either NOF or Remanded or Cetified. I can give you the case numbers if you want to check

I checked the cases from the range of 04404200 to 04404230 and found the follwing cases which had a status change on oct 26th

04404201 - 030.062-010 - REMANDED TO EMPLOYER
04404209 - 785.261-010 - CERTIFIED
04404210 - 161.167-010 - NOF
04404212 - 030-062-010 - NOF
04404215 - 700.281-010 - CERTIFIED

By the way it is strange, there are cases in this range which went to Regional on June 19 2003 and got certified on jun 21 2003

Some_GreenCard said:
Pl. provide case #'s that they have worked on Oct 26th. This way we can know which range they are working. Thanks

Saurabh,
Looks like ATL DOL is very close to your case to cerify... :)
Did you happen to call ATL DOL live person and talk to them...by any chance.
saurabh_tulika said:
I checked the cases from the range of 04404200 to 04404230 and found the follwing cases which had a status change on oct 26th

04404201 - 030.062-010 - REMANDED TO EMPLOYER
04404209 - 785.261-010 - CERTIFIED
04404210 - 161.167-010 - NOF
04404212 - 030-062-010 - NOF
04404215 - 700.281-010 - CERTIFIED

By the way it is strange, there are cases in this range which went to Regional on June 19 2003 and got certified on jun 21 2003

Last edited by a moderator: