Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Same case as yours

Hi, mans22,

My case was trfd to ATL dol in June 2004 from Florida.
You should use this phone number of your employer which was filled in the application, unless your lawyer had reported the new phone number to ATL dol.

mans22 said:
hi guys,
am new to this forum .our case was trfd was florida state to atl dol in may 2005.
till date havent recd any confirmation or receipt notice or case no from dol .
the only thing which we know is the message on florida state website where it shows case has been trfd.anybody in same situation.?
also on the avm 1 other employee's case had been entered which was recd by them
in sept 2003 . thats it after that nothing.
in btwn after that employees case was filed the employers phone no is changed .so now am i reqd to enter the old no or new no to hear the case ?
hope to get a reply.
thanks in advance.

New to this Forum

Hi Guys,
I registered to the forum long back .. but I didnt participate on any of these discussions. So please excuse if I ask any dumb questions. My labor filed in Georgia on March 2003. It went to regional office on June 27th 2004. My attorney gave this much of information. Attorney gave a number GA030433. I dont know how to get the case number from the above number. You guys are talking about different numbers. I tried to understand the numbers by reading all the mails in this thread. But no luck.

Can somebody please help me what's my case number with the above information and what's the status. PLEASE>>>> PLEASE somebody help me in this matter.

THANKS

USAINDIA

hi
just got a reply from my lawyer saying that dol is assigning case nos to appln recd in april 2004.
so around next mth should get a case no .
has anybody whose appln has been trfd from florida to atl dol after may 2004 recd a case no ?

Where to get case number

Hello, gurus:

I have a very naive question here:

My case was transferred from NC SESA to Atlanta DOL on October 1st of 2004. However, my employer did not receive confirmation or anything in that sense. You guys are talking about the case number all the time, where shall I get that from and is there any way for me to inquiry that number from DOL Atlanta office? I would really appreciate it if someone can give me an answer for this. I am concerned because I don't know exactly where my case is now, BEC? NPC? Or still sleeping somewhere in Atlanta center. Thanks a lot for reading the message and I would really appreciate any responses; people in similar boat are welcome to have more discussions with me. Good luck with everyone.

Salary Vs Prevailing Wage

Hey Gurus, has any one of you observer which I observed just now. I ran a query on some cases with DOT code 030.062-010 and 030-162-010 between the R_RO of 5/01/2003 and 5/30/2003, then on calling the AVM with the case numbers to find the status I see a weird thing there. I looks like the officials in the DOL are also looking at the Salary Vs Prevailing Wage and if there is a difference there (where salary is less than the Prevailing Wage - in most of the cases) the AVM says the case is received.

Does anybody know if this is true or not. If it is true then I am ........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :confused:

Hi, Mans22,

So far, Nothing from Atl dol. :(

mans22 said:
hi
just got a reply from my lawyer saying that dol is assigning case nos to appln recd in april 2004.
so around next mth should get a case no .
has anybody whose appln has been trfd from florida to atl dol after may 2004 recd a case no ?

Start by going here
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

In the results see the dates you might get your case number there!
USAINDIA said:
Hi Guys,
I registered to the forum long back .. but I didnt participate on any of these discussions. So please excuse if I ask any dumb questions. My labor filed in Georgia on March 2003. It went to regional office on June 27th 2004. My attorney gave this much of information. Attorney gave a number GA030433. I dont know how to get the case number from the above number. You guys are talking about different numbers. I tried to understand the numbers by reading all the mails in this thread. But no luck.

Can somebody please help me what's my case number with the above information and what's the status. PLEASE>>>> PLEASE somebody help me in this matter.

THANKS

USAINDIA

You may be right!! AVM is down for updating
When i checked yesterday night, AVM was working.
Lets hope to hear some approvals after AVM is up...
Keep your fingers crossed :p
USALABOR said:
AVM is down may be updating.

AVM is up now, my status is still Received :( . I checked for other 8 case numbers between 5/12 - 5/23 and all are still received.

Some_GreenCard said:
If anybody has plans calling ATL DOL live person, please remind them that AVM is down. Thanks

LC from Atlanta

Hi All!

I am new to this forum so pardon me with any silly questions.

Here is my story,

1. My LC was okayed by the state of florida (May 2004) and was then transferred to Atlanta Regional DOL in May 2004.

2. I have not heard anything from them after that. I log on to their website and find that the status of my case is transferred. Thats it.

Is there any other way I can track my case status ? Also, can anyone tell me how long will it take for the DOL to attend my case.

aamchimumbai said:
Hi All!

I am new to this forum so pardon me with any silly questions.

Here is my story,

1. My LC was okayed by the state of florida (May 2004) and was then transferred to Atlanta Regional DOL in May 2004.

2. I have not heard anything from them after that. I log on to their website and find that the status of my case is transferred. Thats it.

Is there any other way I can track my case status ? Also, can anyone tell me how long will it take for the DOL to attend my case.

What web site you goto ... ? If you don't mind. Is that for Florida or ALT...

Because mine was sent from TN to ALT in July, 2004 and I haven't had any luck to find out any thing about my application. No record on AVM nor any thing on FLCD's web site.

Thanks

IN_LC said:
What web site you goto ... ? If you don't mind. Is that for Florida or ALT...

Because mine was sent from TN to ALT in July, 2004 and I haven't had any luck to find out any thing about my application. No record on AVM nor any thing on FLCD's web site.

Thanks

Here is the website link that I browse. Click on alien labor certification and plugin my id's and get the status. Which always says the case is transferred to atlanta dol. Am not sure if this link is the way to followup...

Hope this helps.

http://www.floridajobs.org/alc/index.htm