Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Same old message... :mad:
Seems like there were no updates after 10/21.
saurabh_tulika said:
AVM is up now, my status is still Received :( . I checked for other 8 case numbers between 5/12 - 5/23 and all are still received.

saurabh_tulika said:
AVM is up now, my status is still Received :( . I checked for other 8 case numbers between 5/12 - 5/23 and all are still received.

Are these case #s from 5/12-5/23 for 2003 or 2004 ?

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........

Atlast I heard "Certified".

my details:

case num : 044036XX
GA State: Sept 2002
DOL Atl: 16 May 2003
NOF Issued: 20 Sept 2004
NOF Answered: 20 Oct 2004
Certified: 25 Oct 2004

Thanks Everyone for your support ......................

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations ....
Labor_Sucks said:
my details:
Thank you Everyone for their support ......................

Congratulations ......., Can you tell what your NOF was for?
Labor_Sucks said:

my details:

congrats labor sucks...............hope to see you in the I-140 forum soon.

Labor_Sucks said:

my details:

Congrats labor_sucks...
Are you going to change your id to I140_485_sucks :D
Good luck for your next phase?
are you planning for CP or concurrent ??

Hello Everyone, here is something from my lawyer which I thought I should share with you

US DOL is processing cases from April 2003. However, some officers are always faster than others, and some applicants are lucky and get their cases approved faster. The official processing time is April 2003.

Not a bad Idea to change the ID.........

Some_GreenCard said:
Congrats labor_sucks...
Are you going to change your id to I140_485_sucks :D
Good luck for your next phase?
are you planning for CP or concurrent ??

hi
had a question .
has anybody whose case has been trfd from florida state to atl dol in or after may 2004 recd a case no ?

Just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIITTTTTTTTTTING

I am just waiting, no news soooooooooo far.............I really dont know, when they will work on August2003 cases, I am really getting frustrated with this DOL yaar.
Can any one tell me how many more months it will take to get into Aug 03 cases my file moved on 7th Aug.
Sorry guys i know every one has the same problem,but my case i did not go to india from 4.5 years yaar, now i badly wanted to go for a vacation, but my lawyer is telling avoid travel for few more months untill u get Labor cleared because the visa stamping is very strict over in india.
I really dont know what to do guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasid,

Is your lawyer recommending to go on AP instead of going there and get it stamped. I have the same scenario as I have not gone to India since last 4 years and was planning to go this december irespective of the Labor certification and get my 7th year extension stamoed.

My dates are for may 2003 and nothing has happened yet so you can think it for yourself for Aug 2003.

kasid said:
I am just waiting, no news soooooooooo far.............I really dont know, when they will work on August2003 cases, I am really getting frustrated with this DOL yaar.
Can any one tell me how many more months it will take to get into Aug 03 cases my file moved on 7th Aug.
Sorry guys i know every one has the same problem,but my case i did not go to india from 4.5 years yaar, now i badly wanted to go for a vacation, but my lawyer is telling avoid travel for few more months untill u get Labor cleared because the visa stamping is very strict over in india.
I really dont know what to do guys