Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

According to a lady (not too friendly) at atlanta dol, they are moving across the street in dec./jan. they would keep processing cases from current location...and currently they are processing april/may cases....

sorry for calling the atl dol office....this atlanta dol moving to brc was total news to me, so wanted to confirm...

LC_Florida,

Did she give any indication on move to BRC?

LC Florida said:
According to a lady (not too friendly) at atlanta dol, they are moving across the street in dec./jan. they would keep processing cases from current location...and currently they are processing april/may cases....

sorry for calling the atl dol office....this atlanta dol moving to brc was total news to me, so wanted to confirm...

kishcaro said:
After a long wait my labor application was approved on OCT 15th. The AVM was updated today.

GA State : June 2002
Atl DOL : June 2nd 2003
NOF : Sep 16th 2004
Replied on : Oct 12th 2004
Approved on : Oct 15th 2004.

Thanks for the support.

Congrats! What was the NOF about? How did the lawyer/employer respond to it? Please share some details. Thanks!

cross the street...?
not BRC? new national center?

do you mean cases in ATL DOL will stay in ATL, and be processed in ATL.
only change to another building, not move to RBC?

You said 'current location' , which means Atalnta or current building?

thanks

any more info? :confused:

LC Florida said:

Last edited by a moderator:
now word yet

mine still says" it has been received in the regional office"
damn that sucks........ATL DOL sucks, the whole green card process sucks. :mad:

Some_GreenCard said:
sai1234 Mar 10 2003

atldolwait - Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA Case #: 044025xx

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA
saurabh_tulika May 23 2003 GA DOT Code: 030.062-010 Case #: 044042XX
HotlantaGuy May 23 2003 GA DOT Code: 030.062-010 Case #: 044044XX
nishokie May 25 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

jun03 jun 6 2003
atl0624 Jun 24 2003

Pl. check your status and update forum...looks like AVM is updated

I do not understand :confused: Why moving different building is not a good news or in other words why is it bad new.
Thanks LC_FLORIDA for making the effort to get information

Some_GreenCard said:
Thnxs Lc_Florida for the news...and also taking time to update forum :) . Moving different building doesnt sound good news.. :(

one thing i've learned is not to guess anything....till today after waiting for year and half, i have not understood the atl dol procedure...

she def. said, they will be based in atlanta....i do not know moving across the street means part of PERM, BRC, or just a new building....

the only good knews is they are processing files...

we'll post any update i have....

so you mean:
they will keep working on current cases in Atlanta

right?

LC Florida said:
one thing i've learned is not to guess anything....till today after waiting for year and half, i have not understood the atl dol procedure...

she def. said, they will be based in atlanta....i do not know moving across the street means part of PERM, BRC, or just a new building....

the only good knews is they are processing files...

we'll post any update i have....

Options

I know this has been asked before but here it goes. If a LCA is certified for a company A and the individual is working with the company B is it still possible to continue the adjustment process without leaving company B. What are the options if the process needs to continue without the change of companies. I understand that the process of LCA is for future employement but what are the leagal workarounds.

W

Packing stuff... moving stuff.. is all waste of time and further delay. So i thought it is bad news..
saurabh_tulika said:
I do not understand :confused: Why moving different building is not a good news or in other words why is it bad new.
Thanks LC_FLORIDA for making the effort to get information

Jun06 said:
Jun03,
Are you working for Allied Informatics Inc, Atlanta?
Plese do reply.

Thanks
jun6,
y do u ask this???do u work for allied informatics inc,atlanta???

Jesus Christ,

They are moving buildings? Well see you guys next year. My application is a few weeks away in procssing times but it will probably take 6 months to get to it.

PATHETIC!

your fears dont end here my friend. once your LC is approved, it is expected that visa numbers may retrogress as early as jan.2005.
so we could be sitting here for the next 1 year wiating to file for I-140. i guess i have never been lucky.

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...de4a074ccf67ac9885256f31005d4a19?OpenDocument

jifjef said:
Jesus Christ,

They are moving buildings? Well see you guys next year. My application is a few weeks away in procssing times but it will probably take 6 months to get to it.

PATHETIC!