Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Update times

I would agree, DOL site tends to be more careful, they update to the next month only after ALL cases of a given month are addressed. immigration.com tends to show the approximate month where many people are getting approvals, NOFs etc.

Any status updates ??
Did anybody called live person @ ATL DOL.
Silent watchers..pl. post any updates that will help forum to cheer up :)

I heard Atlanta DOL has stopped working to prepare for PERM in November. All the cases will be transferred to BRC in Dallas.

Thnxs allaboutgc for the info.
Did you get this info from your attorney or any other website.
can you post the link for us...
Thnxs

allaboutgc said:
I heard Atlanta DOL has stopped working to prepare for PERM in November. All the cases will be transferred to BRC in Dallas.

Updates............

I recieved a NOF Sept 23 & replied on Oct 5, no update yet.

Are any of you guys in similar situation?

GA RD: Sept 2002
DOL RD: 16 May 2003

What is with the AVM ??

Alabama labor sent a mail saying my case is been forwarded in Apr 23 rd 2004. ATL DOL AVM does not even mention a receive date when queried using employer phone no.
Now, Is that common Or this is something to worry about ? Anybody else had this experience before ?

ATL phone operator said that they had not finished entering April 03 cases into the AVM. Now I am not sure I can trust taht since I do see people here who already know their case numbers.

Also, I fail to understand why everybody here is discussing about BRCs in Dallas ... is ATL DOL cases being transferred there too or was it just wishful thinking on somebody's part ???

I guess **Wait*** and *** See** is the answer.
If anybody has any info about BRC, please share.

saurabh_tulika said:
Just Wondering :rolleyes: :confused: Should the cases moving to BRC Dallas be considered a good news :) or Bad :(
My DOL RD is May 23rd 2003

Moving the cases to BRC is very bad actually. Dallas BRC will process Dallas backlog first, which will take at least one year, before it starts the cases from other centers. Poeple all know that there is a huge backlog in Dallas.

It may not be very encouraging for those whose RD is in May 2003. Moving cases may take longer for those who are very near.
saurabh_tulika said:
Just Wondering :rolleyes: :confused: Should the cases moving to BRC Dallas be considered a good news :) or Bad :(
My DOL RD is May 23rd 2003

I think Dallas BRC will handle cases from Dallas frist. At the same time, cases in ATL will be still in ATL.

allaboutgc said:
Moving the cases to BRC is very bad actually. Dallas BRC will process Dallas backlog first, which will take at least one year, before it starts the cases from other centers. Poeple all know that there is a huge backlog in Dallas.