Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

do you know any source in DOL, to tell that lady has gone for maternity leave or it is just a guess ? :confused:
floridalc said:
I think the lady who is processing those Mar 2003 cases is on maturnity leave...

I am with you!
They suck big time :mad:

May-02-03 still received!
I will get a heart attack if I listen to "Has been certified on...blah blah blah" :p

ttoker said:
how come june 2003 people are getting certified when there are so many may 2003 people still waiting...I think I ve even seen 2004 people certified...

this whole thing is amazingly ridicilous

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanan said:
I am with you!
They suck big time :mad:

May-02-03 still received!
I will get a heart attack if I listen to "Has been certified on...blah blah blah" :p
Since your case is Received in May.You are going to get it soon (anytime).Verify other documents to go further.

Thanks guys..

lcwaiting,

As i said earlier, According to My attorney, my case is certified in SESA on Apirl 14th 2003 and moved to DOL on Apirl 24th 2003. But in AVM, it is saying as 'DOL recevied date - May 30th 2003'. I dont know how my attorney got this 'DOL received date as Apirl 24th 2003', may be they got a letter from DOL.

Chags :)

lcwaiting said:
So Chags, your case received by DOL in May this year?

Still i don't know. I havn't seen the certified letter from DOL.

Chags :)

menonsatishb said:
Congrats Chags.
I noticed you were certified by GA way back in April 14 2003 and yet your DOL received date is May 30 2004.
Now is that a typo or is that common to have such a big gap in time ?