Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

I aggree with bucgator, as the article on Murthy.com states that

The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) reported on September 17, 2004 that the labor certifications (LCs) pending at the Dallas and Philadelphia regional Department of Labor (DOL) offices are currently being transferred to the Backlog Reduction Centers in those cities

So this means the cases pending at Dallas and Phildelphia have been moved to there respective BRC's.

bucgator said:
I think Dallas BRC will handle cases from Dallas frist. At the same time, cases in ATL will be still in ATL.

Should anybody call ATL DOL and find out what is going on. May be if we are lucky enough to get kind analyst who can answer us about BRC...anybody wanna try or just leave it like that ....wait and see.. :(

DOL official website usually updates the processing time in early every month, and updated on 17th last month. It has not changed anything till today (19th).
:mad:

Probably there will be another office in Atlanta for Perm.
will Perm really start in this year?

allaboutgc said:
NO!

Don't forget that Atlanta DOL will focus on PERM. It will NO LONGER process old cases.

Here is a reply from my Lawyer for the same question, I send her an email and then she replied back with this response

The BRC were recently created. They are located in Dallas and Philadelphia. They are currently assisting US DOL in TX and PA. The BRC are then expected to assist the US DOL in the two cities where PERM centers will be located (Atlanta and Chicago). Then BRC will soon assist US DOL in Atlanta and Chicago with backlog

Then I asked her if they are still processing cases or not and her response for that was

We are getting certified L/C every day. Thus, they are still processing applications. :)

That shows how safe a lawyer wants be (by not responding straight Yes or No) :mad:

One thing for sure is that ATL DOL is processing cases :)

Based on saurabh_tulika's attorney, Looks like AVM is not updated...
This has happend earlier around Dec 2003 / Jan 2004. AVM was not updated for long time......due to technical issues :(

Update!!!

Much awaited - Today mine was update 044025xx May 02 / 03
"Has been issued a notice of findings"

What does that mean :confused:

Should not be biggiee deal..may be regarding advertisement or something.

Atleast be happy that your case is opened

You got to change your signature to NOF and date NOF received

Sanan said:

This means the AVM is updated ..... Asuming Sanan checked through AVM

Sanan said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I did.

The NOF is because my previous (first) job was with the same company in India. Which they disqualify. Even though they did show it as separate in the application.

Any one know about this. :(

saurabh_tulika said:
This means the AVM is updated ..... Asuming Sanan checked through AVM

Labor Approved

After a long wait my labor application was approved on OCT 15th. The AVM was updated today.

GA State : June 2002
Atl DOL : June 2nd 2003
NOF : Sep 16th 2004
Replied on : Oct 12th 2004
Approved on : Oct 15th 2004.

Thanks for the support.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003

atldolwait - Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA Case #: 044025xx

rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003