Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Jun03,
Yes I work for Allied Informatics, Atlanta. When you said ur DOL date is 6 Jun and another case is at May 16 then I felt that ur from Allied. B'coz this company is having 2 cases of the same date. And mine is alos on 6 Jun.

Thanks

unfortunately, i am in the EB3 category. what sucks is that i have been in the same job for 4 years now and havent gotten promoted because of my unapproved LC.

bucgator said:
that is for EB3.
If you LC need master degree, you are in EB2 and 140 will be ok

buildings moving.. Backlog Reduction Centers.. Retrogerss.. Life is turning from bad to worse.... I am feeling slightly nervous.

gceeker05 said:
buildings moving.. Backlog Reduction Centers.. Retrogerss.. Life is turning from bad to worse.... I am feeling slightly nervous.

Imagine me, My case was forwarded to AtlDOL on 27 April this year and it's not even in the system yet.
Oh, I will have a very, very long way to go.
:mad:

If someone is planning to call DOL office in Atlanta, please do ask, why are 2004 cases are being certified if they are telling us they're working on April/May 2003. If they tell you these cases are limited review, please ask them to explain what cases are considered limited review .

Certified..

Guys,

After 29 months of frustration, this morning I heard the AVM say "has been certified". Thank you all for the support all along. All the best to all.

Chags,
If you are still reading this forum, do you recommend a particular civil surgeon for the Medical exam in Atlanta?. If anyone else has a recommendation please do share.

Many thanks,
Tim.

Congratulation Tim_h,

can you share your info with us? I couldn’t find you in status list.

Tim_h said:
Guys,

After 29 months of frustration, this morning I heard the AVM say "has been certified". Thank you all for the support all along. All the best to all.

Chags,
If you are still reading this forum, do you recommend a particular civil surgeon for the Medical exam in Atlanta?. If anyone else has a recommendation please do share.

Many thanks,
Tim.

CONGRATULATIONS :) TIM_H, at least some good news since morning. What was your DOL RD and what was your DOT Code, can you please let us know.

Tim_h said:
Guys,

Chags,

Many thanks,
Tim.

details..

In the earlier thread I had my complete details. Here they are again:

Case No: 044024xx
priority date with SESA: 4th June 2002
received in DOL: May 23 2003
DOT code: 030.062-010
Remand to employer: Aug 30th 2004
Employer responded: 10/8/2004
certified: 10/19/2004.

Frequency of AVM Update

Can someone please let me know how often do they update the AVM, is it everyday or couple of times a day or best of all is it Real Time.

Congratulations Tim_h !!

Did you check your status yesterday and today and heard the news today? My reason for asking this is to ascertain whether AVM is updated everyday or not. This should definitely help us in identifying if the AVM is being updated on a regular basis.
Tim_h said:
Guys,
Chags,
Many thanks,
Tim.

Thanks TIM, you have exactly the same numbers like mine, only difference is the Case number i have 044042XX and rest all is exactly the same for DOL, same DOT, same RD.

Tim_h said:
In the earlier thread I had my complete details. Here they are again:

Case No: 044024xx
priority date with SESA: 4th June 2002
received in DOL: May 23 2003
DOT code: 030.062-010
Remand to employer: Aug 30th 2004
Employer responded: 10/8/2004
certified: 10/19/2004.

bucgator

You may be right ..
but look at this thread discussion about Masters degree and EB2

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=146825

in particularly see what this person mvinays is saying about masters degree + 0 exp in above thread... anyway nobody is attorney here..but sharing their experience or thoughts..your attorney should be best person to decide :)

mvinays
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

MS+0 or BS+5 may be more difficult to get labor certified...
Note that SESA or DOL may send a quesry stating that MS+0, or BS+5 may seem "unduly restrictive" to US workers. The company petitioning for the labor certification may then be required to prove the "business necessity" with a detailed letter explaining why the minimum requirement is a Master's or BS+5. This letter must be signed by the employer and not the lawyer. The probability of this kind of labor petition getting approved depends on how well this "business necessity" letter has been drafted by the lawyer and/or employer.

Some lawyers who are proactive send this "business necessity" letter along with the MS+0 / BS+5 labor petition to avoid query(NOF/RFE) from SESA or DOL.

It happend to me I got mine in one month after my employer fixed the wage.
But I still don't know how DOL will check the prevailling wage which is certified by employer base on DOL request in my labor certificate.
If there is somebody know about it please let me know. Thanks

LCSEPT2003 said:
Congrats to both of you, I am sure it would be relief to both of you.
One of the person who I know personally, filed the LC from North Carolina, rec date for Atlanta DOL is March 2004, got a letter to increase the Wage. I was suprise, in just few months he got his case reviewed by an officer.
Does anyone thinks maybe he will get certified in just few weeks after his lawyer submit the request back.
Please share your thoughts....

it just depends how your lawyer has filed, you can have a masters degree but if the ads didn't call for minimum of masters qualification you will still be in the EB3 category. i have a BSME and 5 years experience, even though i qualify for a EB2 category but my case was filed under EB3.

bucgator said:
master degree is enough for EB2

ARDESHIR,

My friend got his LC approved on Aug 29, 2004. I think it's just a matter of days after your LC has been reviewed by an Officer.
You will get approved soon...