Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Status...............

I recieved a NOF(recruitment report & prevailing wage) sept 20;
submitted rebuttal on 5 Oct.
No update yet, still waiting............................. :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys this is a good place to get information. Thanks everyone. I have my case sitting in USDOL ATL with date 5/23/2003 and the AVM says the receipt date only. Does anyone know what date they are processing now.

Also where is the good source to get the information?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Saurabh,

We have seen cases where received dates were June 2003 and they have been certified whereas cases received in the month of may are still pending. My understanding is, it is the ATL case # (may be along with DOT CODE) that is followed generally. Could you please update your case # range with the DOT Code so that we can update status list and keep track of current processing.

saurabh_tulika said:
Guys this is a good place to get information. Thanks everyone. I have my case sitting in USDOL ATL with date 5/23/2003 and the AVM says the receipt date only. Does anyone know what date they are processing now.

Also where is the good source to get the information?

StatusList upadated

Thanks for updating your details.
yes, That is the DOT code.
saurabh_tulika said:
Thanks,
Case Num - 044042XX
Other code I have is 030.062-010
Date - 05/23/2003 - ATL
Is this what is DOT code (OCC)

Last news posted here was on Oct 8th. Not sure if AVM is updated after that but my status remains :mad:
Some_GreenCard said:
As somebody mentioned in this thread earlier, the last update on status was on Oct 8th or AVM never been updated after Oct 8th. :mad: :confused:

Yesterday i wrote query against DOL database and retrieved case # ranging between 04404001 - 04404999 and 04405001 - 0405999 for Dot code 030-167-014. I checked all query result against AVM and found last status only on Oct 8th. So iam almost sure that AVM is not updated after Oct 8th or nobody is working in ATL DOL after Oct 8th :(
gceeker05 said:
Last news posted here was on Oct 8th. Not sure if AVM is updated after that but my status remains :mad:

It is very likely that Atlanta DOL will transfer applications to Dallas BRC. The fact is that San Froncisco DOL has transferred cases to Chicago BRC.

Dallas BRC number

Hi guys,
I called the DOL Dallas yesterday and was told that the "BRC" has moved to a new building. The number to the BRC is 214-237-9111, they will not give any info to petitioners. Have the attorney or your employer call them, and then please share the info .
I have given the number to my attorney and am waiting for them to call the BRC.
Thanks.

How do you check the Date the AVM was last updated, please let me know so that I can also check the date AVM is updated and post it for the other people on the forum. :)

allaboutgc said:
It is very likely that Atlanta DOL will transfer applications to Dallas BRC. The fact is that San Froncisco DOL has transferred cases to Chicago BRC.

Dallas BRC number

Hi guys,
I called the DOL Dallas yesterday and was told that the "BRC" has moved to a new building. The number to the BRC is 214-237-9111, they will not give any info to petitioners. Have the attorney or your employer call them, and then please share the info .
I have given the number to my attorney and am waiting for them to call the BRC.
Thanks.
How do we know if an case is sent to BRC or not, can we call ATL DOL or Dallas BRC and will they tell if the case is sent there? Thanks for the information allaboutgc

Another LC got approved

One of my buddy filed LC from NC and file went to Atlanta DOL on May 04, he got certified on Aug 30,2004.
I know this for Fact, Atlanta DOL is giving priority to States with less LC files. This means Georgia and Florida are lucked out.
They might process our cases more faster if they stop giving priorities to States with less Cases. They keep processing new LC files which delays our apporvals.
Another thing, his job is not IT related.

yeah i've heard that too....my friend was saying if you reapply today you ll get it faster because they have this new procedure that screws people who have been waiting and gives priority to new cases....

this is so ridicilously unfair

Hi Chags,

Did you or your attorney receive the certified letter from DOL ?

My case is certified on 10.06.2004 and my attorney is still waiting for the letter as of today morning.

Thanks in advance for your update.