Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Me 2.

in the correction list, they asked for the information about my lawyer.
how about yours?

lavendersummer said:
So your case is entered on the same date with mine.. My last 5 digit starts with 22..

bucgator said:
P-05012-xxxxx

Thanks for the info. Could you pour some more information about ur case..
What is your PD/ received at Atlanta?
What stage is yours, i mean State or regional?
When did your lawyer receive the 45 day letter?

This way i might get estimate about my case...

I just called ATL DOL office, the lady didnt ask for Recd date or case number , instead she said " All the cases have been transferred to Philly BEC" and gave philly BEC phone # to contact 484 270 1500.

I called Philly BEC , the phone # i got from the ATL DOL lady, it directly went to voice mail, but i finally managed to get somebody to talk and she informed right now they are issuing letters and with old case # and she will not be able to find there. She said, wait for the letter and that letter will have instruction how to find status etc, with new case #.

HTH's

2004 cases with no new case number ? others

my case tranferred to atlanta dol aug 2004. received letter in response to my inquiry stating case in one of BEC and wait for it to be assigned and entered in system
are there others in same boat for 2004 or are there others who have received new case number with RD 2004 in atlanta please share info and stay in touch

I have been observing this forum for quite some time. And I really appreciate the members for providing valuable information.

FYI

My Atl Dol RD - Aug 2003

I sent a letter to check the status and here is the reply.
=====================================================
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: NOT YET ASSIGNED
======================================================

lalalala said:
my case tranferred to atlanta dol aug 2004. received letter in response to my inquiry stating case in one of BEC and wait for it to be assigned and entered in system
are there others in same boat for 2004 or are there others who have received new case number with RD 2004 in atlanta please share info and stay in touch

Hi lalalala

I am in the same boat as you. Recd at ATL DOL in Aug 2004. Did not receive letter yet...

Re: 2004 cases with no new case number ? others

Yes, I did, My PD is 09-2004 and was forwarded to Atlanta on 10-2004. I got my new case number T-05013-XXXXX, which means my information was entered the system on Jan 13th and the "T" means further action is needed before they can generate the "45-day" letter (since it is not "P" yet). One of my collague with similar PD as mine received his "45-day" letter last week. So definitely they are starting to send out letters for us Atlanta filers. Good luck.

Email reply

Hi folks,
This is what I got in response to my email that I had sent to Info@PHI.DFLC.US

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on
Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or
attorney.

Please provide your comments. Has anyone else gotten similar comments to their inquiry? What does it mean? Please do help.

-frog
P.S. I only sent my company name, and my first and last name in the email. Should I have sent more information?

alohaahola

which state did your get tranferred from .
mine RIR florida , never initally got receipt number
any others around from atlanta with RD in 2004

To lalalala

lalalala said:
which state did your get tranferred from .
mine RIR florida , never initally got receipt number
any others around from atlanta with RD in 2004

I applied from North Carolina, according to my lawyer my case was transfered
to Atlanta region in November 2004. I didn't receive any letter yet.I've asked my lawyer for my case number to send an email to Philadelphia to check my case status but no answer from the lawyer yet.

Atlanta DOL RD Aug 2004

Mine is transferred to Atlanta DOL in Aug 2004. I don't have case number.

kam1970 said:
I applied from North Carolina, according to my lawyer my case was transfered
to Atlanta region in November 2004. I didn't receive any letter yet.I've asked my lawyer for my case number to send an email to Philadelphia to check my case status but no answer from the lawyer yet.

To Lalalala

I applied from NC, a traditional "quick" state, but of course not anymore :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
stay in touch

i think we should stay in touch about the status especially since some of us don<t even have a new or old case number from atlanta or philly
thanks

Two people got 45 day letter my attorney told me

Hey guys, The good news is when i called my lawyer this morning, he told me that he got two letters (45 day) from BRC one is 2000 and another one is 2004 case, But the bad news is they are not IT related people, one is travel related job and one is accountant.
He also told me that he really not able to understand that whether they are working with respect to job series or dates.

But atleast from BRC they are getting thats what i am thinking they might be working on job profiles or job series.

I hope they will consider IT and do fast and let us know.

I got response to my email which i have sent to DAL and PHIlly both with a case number and to wait.......................

thats all for today guys

What is 'P' stands for

I also got confirmation email from dal stating that
The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-05011-******

What is P means and what is this number can you guys explain me in more detail.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer told me that "P" is from PHIlly.

kasid said:
I also got confirmation email from dal stating that

The new case number is: P-05011-******

What is P means and what is this number can you guys explain me in more detail.
Thank you.